VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Maybe in the second season we could have less fooling around and more paths = like with Nina or Nova and drop the casual shit everywhere, the MC seems to be a stud now instead of a good man

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I mean it is true they are pretty amazing all.

But Nova wins no questions asked. Nina would be second in my opinion, but no one is even close to Nova.
If I knew Redd would make Nova and MC sleep in separate beds, I'd ask Muse for a path where MC loses the flower and Redd dies
So, just started playing and I'm curious. Am I supposed to hate the MC at first? Is this intentional and he becomes less of a whiny bitch later?
yes, he becomes less whiny and more heroic

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

derashbe

Apr 6, 2020
H
I just used the Un-ren tool to extract the images so I could look through them. The artwork is stunning, especially the women. I don't know how the artists do this stuff but is is amazing to me. especially for me, who can't draw at all.
Thanks for terrific work.
How exactly does one do this? I’d love to see the pictures

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v0.5.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
scrappy Can you please update the mod?

jufot

May 15, 2021
The writing in this game is generally ok (nvm, I take that back after chapter 6) but I really had to laugh at this scene. As far as Laura knows, MC is the guy who blew his load 2 seconds after putting it in. How the hell does that translate to "not half bad in the sack"? :D

laura.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Frim der Wel

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
The name of Chapter 6 should be "Fuck Trevor in particular".

His girlfriend breaks up with him, then you fuck his sister, then you fuck her ex-GF in front of him.
Poor dude can't catch a break in this update.
I wish the dev will allow us to ditch some girls. I don't want anything with Nina and lost interest in Mia

Reactions: noctarima
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes