VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
What exactly is that Halloween special you guys are talking about? Is it just the Comics option in the Gallery?

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Android Port of Love Season Farmer Dreams v1.0.1 + Compressed

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD WITH MOD

v1.0.9 Christmas special
Android
: -

Update: my mega account has been terminated :cry: , please goto to my blog for newest link at androidadult .com and search this game

Last edited:

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Here are the missing files necessary to run the game natively on Linux. Drop them in the main folder (where the exe files are) and you're good.

Reactions: galora

Momo1521

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
So whats the future for this game? What is the difference between 0.6 and 1.0 besides the Halloween and comic thing? I did not expect it to jump

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Truely love this game and everything about it, but this update was a disappointment :cry: IMO id rather have 5 min of story gameplay then fillers or a 1 hour halloween/christmas/eastern that have nothing to do with continuation of the story.

its like you see a new update release and you think by yourself: :love::love: ohh i can continue now im curious how the story will develop and i can find out now, but nope:eek:

nothing against the def or anything like this, its the same with for example DBS you watch a nice episode and cant wait for the next and turns out its just a filler.

anyway thnx for the effort tho, dont wanna sound like some of the crybabies the f95 forum has :p
just gonna have to wait for next release :giggle:
yeah doing holidays like this or christmas are just a waste of time for me, waste of renders. We celebrate holidays in real life with our family, Not in a game

Reactions: kartolas and Scaron

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
so we need to wait for someone to update the incest patch?
You may be waiting a long time. The patch was created by someone having a bit of fun. This VN was never intended to have incest. Which means the way it is written the patch needs a lot of work. So much that the writer of the patch missed some things, one of which led to an unintentionally funny moment where the MC says to his (not) "sister" Nova "You're like a sister to me." I didn't play much more after that so I don't know how many more moments there were where not fully rewriting parts of the script led to such inconsistencies.

It's my opinion the patch should never have been added to the OP and should be removed because it's misleading people into thinking that incest is the intended relationship.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
so the update is a halloween special?nah il pass,good work dev,yeah im pissed :KEK:
Not only was the update just an halloween special in the gallery. It was an NTR episode as well and this game doesn't even have that tag and there was no warning of it happening. Also it happened with my favorite character, Nova. :cry:

Reactions: kartolas

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
So whats the future for this game? What is the difference between 0.6 and 1.0 besides the Halloween and comic thing? I did not expect it to jump
i think as the dev mention when release 0.6 that it is end of first season. so i think they plan to have a new game part for following seasons like DMD have 3 parts etc. so 1.0 is mark as end of this first season.

where is all this in the gallery ? All i see is the extra pictures and the comic
in replay section in gallery (first one in gallery)

Reactions: Momo1521
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes