4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Just started the main game and i'm getting this error after the slime fight.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 210, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 211, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
NameError: Name 'gr' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/3 - 4 Slime and Aftermath (1st Draft).rpyc", line 138, in script
    �C,^���!�rq�&��
[/QUOTE]

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It's kinda sad really, and yet I can't stop laughing!
Those of us that played, and liked, Farmers Dreams had to put up with all the complaints from so many people who wanted the "Rempy" version because the RPG version was too "Buggy".... Well it wasn't, you just had to read and think before you got to "Choke the Bishop". Though I will admit it was complicated.
Well, we played this "Bonus content" this time last year, same thing, just doodles that had nothing to do with the story. Just the dying kick of a burned out Brain..
The sad part:
Muse is really talented, his art is truly amazing but he lost control of his own vision, he gave it to us and we collectively killed the "Golden Goose" Whither we ever get an update really makes little difference to our lives. It won't stop that lump from growing under your arm, help you get A+ in your exams or stop your Dog pissing on the next door neighbours cat.
But it likely makes a huge difference to Musex. His dream has died and that has to hurt. The last thing he needs right now is more criticism justified or not.
Personally I'm sending him my best wishes and a little prayer...

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Just started a not only getting a error after the slime fight also, getting a error every time a choice comes up. Stopped at Mia, but times that I guess I have to pick a choice, the game goes into a error, I ignore it and it comes back with whatever choice it picked.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Just started the main game and i'm getting this error after the slime fight.
Just started a not only getting a error after the slime fight also, getting a error every time a choice comes up. Stopped at Mia, but times that I guess I have to pick a choice, the game goes into a error, I ignore it and it comes back with whatever choice it picked.
I was getting the same thing, it's the incest patch. Pretty sure it's massively out of date (and also apparently not official, so don't expect an update).
Edit: Did some digging, apparently it was made for chapter 5. I found some posts saying it worked with newer versions just without any script changes after chapter 5, but I'm guessing one of the more recent patches changed some variables and broke it completely

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd and Blarfz

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
I was getting the same thing, it's the incest patch. Pretty sure it's massively out of date (and also apparently not official, so don't expect an update).
Edit: Did some digging, apparently it was made for chapter 5. I found some posts saying it worked with newer versions just without any script changes after chapter 5, but I'm guessing one of the more recent patches changed some variables and broke it completely
Thanks!

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
OK, So if I read the reposted dev post correct, that means LS will not get a continuation of the story, just extra content in a distant future? Do I take that as side stories? If that's the case, it might as well be considered ended

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
OUTSTANDING STORY!! Love the graphics and how the players work together and how each story line intertwines!! Played earlier versions with Chapter 6 BUT downloading the 1.0.1 and 1.0.9 today, Chapter 6 did not appear. Is it me or something with the files?

I am one that will download the new version the same day it appears. Thank you to the team once again for doing an OUTSTANDING story!!

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
so is this game ending or something? because I thought from those messages the devs where putting the rpg game on hold while still developing this one?

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
Oh, hes talking about the RPGM version? Not this one right? Then its not a big deal, to me at least.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you, will delete the patch.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes