4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
If anyone is interested I managed to restore the gift day scenes.
All gift day files are still in 1.2, just had some missing code for some reason?
I restored the code from some of the rpy files (copied from the 1.1 files).
This is edited from the 1.2 fixed DL here so make sure you're using that version before you apply this and make backups first.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
There was never any incest in the game. NEVER. That was from a cringeworthy third party mod. There was also never any reference to the normal 'incest-avoidance' titles (housemate, roommate, landlady etc.).
When the MCs father took her in to raise her she became a housemate so she still fits the trope. They did have a touch of actual incest in the original rpgm version of the game with the threesome with Heather and her mother.

Reactions: Logan3000x

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The idea of two unrelated close friends who grew up together feeling that a romantic and sexual relationship isn't straightforward, and something they can just be open about wanting, is not new and does not originate from adult games. That they might want to keep it secret is not surprising nor is it an indication they are supposed to be siblings.

The people I live with who are not related to me are my housemates. This is an extremely common term and not automatically a secret code for sibling. The single use of this term in Love Season is immediately followed with multiple lines about Nova's origin outside the MC's family and how she came to live with them.

Likewise, "bro" is a common affectionate term used in some cultures between people who are undeniably not related. MC calls Marcus bro. A random blonde person at a party calls the MC bro. Are they both his siblings? The only instance of "bro" between related people is Brooke calling Trevor bro.

Maybe some people want so much for there to be incest they will clutch at any straw to avoid admitting that there is no reliable evidence that incest was intended and solid evidence against. I imagine they also either haven't played the current update or are in denial over the scene with Alice, Nova, and the MC. Whatever "evidence" you might think you've found before, the author has now clearly spelled out that Nova and the MC are not siblings. It even addresses the reasons why they don't want anyone to know about their sexual relationship.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The idea of two unrelated close friends who grew up together feeling that a romantic and sexual relationship isn't straightforward, and something they can just be open about wanting, is not new and does not originate from adult games. That they might want to keep it secret is not surprising nor is it an indication they are supposed to be siblings.

The people I live with who are not related to me are my housemates. This is an extremely common term and not automatically a secret code for sibling. The single use of this term in Love Season is immediately followed with multiple lines about Nova's origin outside the MC's family and how she came to live with them.

Likewise, "bro" is a common affectionate term used in some cultures between people who are undeniably not related. MC calls Marcus bro. A random blonde person at a party calls the MC bro. Are they both his siblings? The only instance of "bro" between related people is Brooke calling Trevor bro.

Maybe some people want so much for there to be incest they will clutch at any straw to avoid admitting that there is no reliable evidence that incest was intended and solid evidence against. I imagine they also either haven't played the current update or are in denial over the scene with Alice, Nova, and the MC. Whatever "evidence" you might think you've found before, the author has now clearly spelled out that Nova and the MC are not siblings. It even addresses the reasons why they don't want anyone to know about their sexual relationship.
It's really funny how an incest patch was able to fool some fans into believing MC and Nova were real siblings. I think there was another patch that included Nina as the MC cousin.

Reactions: Hornyowl

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

If everyone had played the original game they would understand the actual relations between the MC and the female NPCs.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020

In non incest games I have never seen conversations like what we see in this. So with out that there would be no question. With these type of conversations repeated over and over is exactly what all pseudo incest games do. All the other "non incest" the creators all say the same that it was never intended to be incest ;) ... w/e people need to tell themselves.... At the end of the day it is w/e you make it to be. Which is what is intended for all the innuendo that is done.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Could anyone please upload the save before the last chpter? I lost mine, tryed the save uploaded by Boyo, but when I try to load it the game crashes instantly...

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
It's really funny how an incest patch was able to fool some fans into believing MC and Nova were real siblings. I think there was another patch that included Nina as the MC cousin.
It was the same patch. And it included the hilarious line where the MC said he couldn't date his cousin because she was like a sister to him.

Edit: the line that "she's like a sister" is in the original and fits my interpretation that the concerns he and Nova have about their relationship are along the same lines rather than because they're actually related and the game is pretending they're not. Things like this stand out from the usual incest themed story.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
LOOK at the 100 ish render and I quote "You sigh and wave to your housemate" Nova is in the tub "Just messing with you, bro" Mia and Nova at the campfire party "Your sister is my friend now, too" They must have forgot to edit those. Oh yah that's right they NEVER had incest in it.......... Do I need to keep going?!
I repeat...There. Was. Never. Any. Incest. In. The. Game.

You can read posts 1537 and 1547 if you wish.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
When the MCs father took her in to raise her she became a housemate so she still fits the trope. They did have a touch of actual incest in the original rpgm version of the game with the threesome with Heather and her mother.
I remember that scene :sneaky:. But IMO, FD is a separate game to this one. And in relation to the names (housemate, landlady etc.) I was referring to them in the context of game developers using them to avoid Patreon's ToS. The dev never had to do that for this game.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
In non incest games I have never seen conversations like what we see in this. So with out that there would be no question. With these type of conversations repeated over and over is exactly what all pseudo incest games do. All the other "non incest" the creators all say the same that it was never intended to be incest ;) ... w/e people need to tell themselves.... At the end of the day it is w/e you make it to be. Which is what is intended for all the innuendo that is done.
People like you will see incest in the Vatican when the Pope says "My child". BTW, the following quote was taken from the thread of a completely different game:

Cool Story Bro!(y)
And the dev responded with a "(y)". Sooooo I guess the person who posted the comment is related to the dev and is pounding his ass as we speak.

Last edited:

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
People like you will see incest in the Vatican when the Pope says "My child". BTW, the following quote was taken from the thread of a completely different game:

And the dev responded with a "(y)". Sooooo I guess the person who posted the comment is related to the dev and is pounding his ass as we speak.
Oh now we are kink shaming... usually the one that argues against something the most has the issue themselves. It's ok, there is nothing wrong with you, it's just fantasy.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes