4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
even supporting his relationship with Nina in the mines scene
Hmmm, I'm a bit puzzled as to why you'd even consider this.
Don't you like Nina's character (for me, she's my second favorite after Nova, so Trevor's not even a consideration)?

As for your question, I guess it will depend on how much NinaTrevor+1 variable you've stacked up compared to NinaLove+1 variable in the game. ZoeyRaven's walkthrough tells you which decision affects in which direction, so you should check it out.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hmmm, I'm a bit puzzled as to why you'd even consider this.
Don't you like Nina's character (for me, she's my second favorite after Nova, so Trevor's not even a consideration)?

As for your question, I guess it will depend on how much NinaTrevor+1 variable you've stacked up compared to NinaLove+1 variable in the game. ZoeyRaven's walkthrough tells you which decision affects in which direction, so you should check it out.
Well Nina isn't my favorite girl, that place is for Nova just like you, followed by Evelyn and then Elise, and I think she'll be in 5th or 6th place. I was just asking because I wanted to know how much variables are in the game (like Nova+Darius options though I'm sure players aren't going to choose that path haha... except for the NTR fans). Gonna check that walkthrough you mentioned and thanks for the info. Let's keep waiting for season 2.

EDIT: just checked the walkthrough but there doesn't seem to be any variation over being friendly with Trevor or not. Well, it doesn't matter. As long as my favorite girls, Nova and Evelyn, are with me nothing else is relevant haha... especially Nova, that girl is such a tease. She is the best addition MuseX gave to Love Season

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
All of us want more Nova... best girl in Love Season, followed by Evelyn and Brooke.

Don't know if MuseX is planning a harem route or we will need to choose one of the girls eventually, but as long as Nova is still an option I'm good.
For me personally I'd probably replace Brooke with the milf, her one and only full sex scene for this season was fire.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
For me personally I'd probably replace Brooke with the milf, her one and only full sex scene for this season was fire.
Perhaps you're right about Elise. Brooke needs more scenes, though her only current one was really awesome (I like it far more than Nina's).

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I agree.. Brooke's beach scene is awesome. Second best for me, only slightly losing to Evelyn scene..
Nice... My favorites are from Nova (1st time on the bed), Evelyn (1st sex) & Brooke in the beach... Elise's sex scene is also really good, and Mia's first time too. Nina... her scenes aren't bad but she doesn't appeal to me like the other girls. Even Laura's scenes are better.

Mmm just saw in MuseX Patreon that he uploaded the 2nd season teaser. Wonder if anyone has seen it... really wish to be a Patreon again but there are prioriries sadly.

Reactions: badass

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
any games with similar graphics or models like this?
If we're just talking graphics or quality of renders there's many around here, probably something like Fresh Women come to mind as something I played recently but the exact/similar models? I'm not sure I've ever encountered one around here that's similar to Love Season personally.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Well, the MC model is used in Being a DIK with Steve, the annoying guy that works with the BaDIK protagonist and Josy at the super market. Couldn't stop laughing the first time I played Love Season and saw the protagonist face.

Aside of that, I don't recall really seeing the girls models from LS in other visual novels.
Ah alright I thought he was familiar lol though I suppose what I really meant were the female models ;) that said I don't know if the father model had used been anything either so I don't know on that end either heh.

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
If we're just talking graphics or quality of renders there's many around here, probably something like Fresh Women come to mind as something I played recently but the exact/similar models? I'm not sure I've ever encountered one around here that's similar to Love Season personally.
played freshwomen before, the models are hot but not as hot as Nova.
There's also Valerie from Shale Hill Secrets, her model stands out even tho the game already got good models.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
any games with similar graphics or models like this?
not similar models, but similar feel to the models -- Double Homework

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Nice... My favorites are from Nova (1st time on the bed), Evelyn (1st sex) & Brooke in the beach... Elise's sex scene is also really good, and Mia's first time too. Nina... her scenes aren't bad but she doesn't appeal to me like the other girls. Even Laura's scenes are better.

Mmm just saw in MuseX Patreon that he uploaded the 2nd season teaser. Wonder if anyone has seen it... really wish to be a Patreon again but there are prioriries sadly.
that 3 girls are my favorite too, but as Nova Scene I dont clearly remember (maybe because it's long time ago i saw that scene lol). So the most memorable for me now is that Evelyn

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
that 3 girls are my favorite too, but as Nova Scene I dont clearly remember (maybe because it's long time ago i saw that scene lol). So the most memorable for me now is that Evelyn
Nova's scenes are gold. I mentioned the first time as my favorite, but after replaying LS again I think the Christmas one is on par; always teasing the MC as a form of love. Can't wait for more of her in next season.

Evelyn's 1st time was awesome... a trophy girlfriend who wants to explore more about her repressed desires and doesn't mind exploring with the protagonist, the only guy she trusts.

Reactions: badass
4.10 star(s) 77 Votes