4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for sharing!! Do you happen to have a Mac link?
For now we just have pc links:

[Iron Reward] Love Season 1.2 (Ch. 7)

Season 2 (Love Season S2) finally started with chapter 7!
From now on we'll be able to update the game way more often. Thank you so much for your support, I hope you enjoy the beginning of this new season =)

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
For now we just have pc links:

[Iron Reward] Love Season 1.2 (Ch. 7)
Download Windows/Linux
Season 2 (Love Season S2) finally started with chapter 7!
From now on we'll be able to update the game way more often. Thank you so much for your support, I hope you enjoy the beginning of this new season =)
Thanks for the heads up. If it's not too much trouble, could you drop the link here when it's uploaded?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Re: incest - what happened is there was never incest. Someone made a third party patch which attempted to introduce incest, but they did not continue it. Possibly because adding incest into a story not designed for it is a lot of work (e.g., there was dialogue that made no sense when playing with the patch and would need to be rewritten.)

It would be nice to believe that the scene with Nova and Alice in the latest update will finally put to rest any theories that incest was intended.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
wait.. what?

What happened?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it never really had incest in this VN. If I'm not mistaken, it was more of a classic case of people thinking "Oh, character X and MC have that and that relationship, that must be covert incest!!!!!!iii111111oneoneeleven" and then making an unofficial text correction patch that made dialogue partly weird and has since been abandoned because it was never the dev's intention.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
aww... no NTR?
In the original RPGM version there was, but not this one. Although I'm not much of a fan of RPGM, I would like that story finished (but doubt it will be) as it is a bit more expansive. I've been ambivalent towards this version. The Ren'Py remake of the original RPGM version was put on hold as the modder's wife died. But it's a dead end anyway unless these guys decide to finish it.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes