VN Ren'Py Love, Sex & Revenge [Demo] [Animeguy]

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Well, the next update I rerender Linda (The first girl u meet in the game mc's step, not blood-related sis) and she should look like this. And also I rewrite the whole Demo and the next update I will release Would I consider my first release and the name of the update- Ch 0: Truth. 12.png

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
I'll give you a piece of advice: Patreon doesn't allow nudity, or incest in posts. Hide nudity behind a paywall because it's illegal. I was warned about it too. Love the game!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: animeguyUX

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Premise seems good, but as of yet, all I've seen is a few renders of a model with close to fantasy-sized udders, which is not my kink at all. When there is more variations, I'll download and review, but as of now, thoose huge blahongas of boobs, would irritate me too much to give a honest and unbiased review. Good Luck in the future!

PS:Note, I'm not telling you how to make your game, I simply inform you that I think variety is generally a good idea, but you should make the game you want to make. If the game you want to make also includes models who doesn't look like they've spent 20000 $USD on breast enlargement surgery, then I look forward to trying it out.
She is a new character. Is it okay. And also, Safeimagekit-resized-img (24).png She is a Doctor.
- Animeguy UX

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Well, this taking time as I don't want to give you all guys a half baked game Like I did this time but next update is not that long but not to short but have decent about of renders as I was expecting 100+ renders in this update (and animation renders are excluded in which 3 animation is already done.) but don't very I am trying to complete this ASAP.
Currently I am working on an intro animation for Linda.
_animeguy cam8.png

Chaotic Enigma

Aug 26, 2021
Well, this taking time as I don't want to give you all guys a half baked game Like I did this time but next update is not that long but not to short but have decent about of renders as I was expecting 100+ renders in this update (and animation renders are excluded in which 3 animation is already done.) but don't very I am trying to complete this ASAP.
Currently I am working on an intro animation for Linda.
_animeguy View attachment 2986608
No need to rush, keep up the good work. I am super excited for this game to flesh out. This game is nearly everything I want and I would be devastated to have another abandoned game that only partially developed. Take care of yourself first and foremost and keep up the great effort <3 We're 'behind' you every step of the way!

Reactions: animeguyUX

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
No need to rush, keep up the good work. I am super excited for this game to flesh out. This game is nearly everything I want and I would be devastated to have another abandoned game that only partially developed. Take care of yourself first and foremost and keep up the great effort <3 We're 'behind' you every step of the way!
Thanks And don't warry I am not going to abandoned this game but the game update going to slow. For now this is mc's step mom waiting to meet you all: main.jpg

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
7.jpg Done completing some photoshop with renders
Current progress: 68+ renders
6 (one hand job, one musterbation (woman), one walking, one intro and one other ) animation are completed.
expected remaining renders (may increase or decrease): 30+renders
4 (one Blowjob, one cunning (?), sex, greeting,)