VN Ren'Py Love, Sex & Revenge [Demo] [Animeguy]

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
just for the record - i didn't say anything bad about the game itself (there's just no content to say ANYTHING about the game to be honest).
I like the setup (developer's description), that's why i tried the game. But the amount of content is just a joke so far. It's definitively worth to come back after some updates (at least i will do so) - but for now it's a waste of time to download.
I get that. But after reading what you wrote, I'll just wait. It might end up being good, so will keep watching.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nice future tags planned :love:

1d5e52f5669c201ae8840522ef42154292b35c8eee9f9b3c05d53e4d9feae71f.jpg

wise choice with the not intended ones too (y)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Love, Sex & Revenge [Demo Part:1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 104mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: animeguyUX

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Love, Sex & Revenge [Demo Part:1] Unofficial Android Port

- 104mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks for that.

Reactions: Hock X1234

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Well, sorry but I don't intend to that for the backstory to be explained in the near future I mean that's the core of the story. And about it being short. Yeah, that one is my mistake I mean it is not the full content I was going to add. Also, the story mostly focuses on Mc and how he handles himself after knowing the truth. Also, I understand this is a vn, not a comic, but I am still learning Daz, and it is pretty difficult and time-consuming for me. I mean some rendering takes several hours. And I am still learning about rework I will do reworks on render and about the backstory I want to be brief. So, sorry if you think I was rude in answering but I can't change something I decide in the story but I will try to improve in the future. I hope that answers your question and thanks for playing and giving me your thoughts. I appreciate it.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Well, sorry but I don't intend to that for the backstory to be explained in the near future I mean that's the core of the story. And about it being short. Yeah, that one is my mistake I mean it is not the full content I was going to add. Also, the story mostly focuses on Mc and how he handles himself after knowing the truth. Also, I understand this is a vn, not a comic, but I am still learning Daz, and it is pretty difficult and time-consuming for me. I mean some rendering takes several hours. And I am still learning about rework I will do reworks on render and about the backstory I want to be brief. So, sorry if you think I was rude in answering but I can't change something I decide in the story but I will try to improve in the future. I hope that answers your question and thanks for playing and giving me your thoughts. I appreciate it.
You've got a start and that's more than many of us can say so good luck and I will be keeping an eye out for future updates. I don't think you were rude at all. You answered and you didn't have to. So thanks for your time and good luck again.

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
Ok, I start working on the next update and yeah, I will fix the current version problem and also, the next update will be big so it will take time but I will try complete it in 2 months. So, see you all. View attachment 2718884
Can you change the character lighting on tinder to be a little brighter? Thank you!

I would like to make you pay attention! Patreon does not allow incest.

Reactions: animeguyUX

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Best wishes and lots of luck with Love, Sex & Revenge.

Don't forget to polish up the writing in your next release.
I'm sure you'll have lots of extra time... Lol

Good Luck

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Premise seems good, but as of yet, all I've seen is a few renders of a model with close to fantasy-sized udders, which is not my kink at all. When there is more variations, I'll download and review, but as of now, thoose huge blahongas of boobs, would irritate me too much to give a honest and unbiased review. Good Luck in the future!

PS:Note, I'm not telling you how to make your game, I simply inform you that I think variety is generally a good idea, but you should make the game you want to make. If the game you want to make also includes models who doesn't look like they've spent 20000 $USD on breast enlargement surgery, then I look forward to trying it out.

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Premise seems good, but as of yet, all I've seen is a few renders of a model with close to fantasy-sized udders, which is not my kink at all. When there is more variations, I'll download and review, but as of now, thoose huge blahongas of boobs, would irritate me too much to give a honest and unbiased review. Good Luck in the future!

PS:Note, I'm not telling you how to make your game, I simply inform you that I think variety is generally a good idea, but you should make the game you want to make. If the game you want to make also includes models who doesn't look like they've spent 20000 $USD on breast enlargement surgery, then I look forward to trying it out.
Well, yeah there are some normal main female leads. Well, In the next update I will so you two normal breast characters. Well, not too small or not too big but normal breast.
Well, thank you.
Next, one of two the characters is Dr. Rose.
The next one is rather surprising.