VN Ren'Py Love, Sex & Revenge [Demo] [Animeguy]

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Please create an update MAC version of your release each and every time you update...Also LOTS of very revealing, sexy outfits to wear outside in public for female characters. MC should be able to dress them!

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
hey man, good luck with your game, it looks good, but if you allow me a piece of advice, it's this:

You already made it clear that it is a harem (which I applaud), but if you are looking to attract the public I would recommend that you create a story around that harem, something that catches the player and makes him interested in the girls or what happens, otherwise On the contrary, if you only find a girl and add her to the harem, people will get bored.

It's just a random advice but I hope you don't take it the wrong way and it helps you.

P.S. Will it be a romance or corruption/domination type harem?
Well, it is more of a romance-type harem. Maybe a little corruption/domination if the player wants fast progress.

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
View attachment 2717405

All jokes aside, Dev, it would be nice if you could put or fix the overview, maybe specify the planned tags and if kinks/fetishes are avoidable/optional (they don't happen in the story) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
added it. Thanks.

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
I want to clarify one thing about this is not the full demo and I would say it is almost 20% of the demo. I just wanted to do my first step. So, I just release it. So, yeah this short a very short first update but I was happy that I did my first step in releasing it. And the next update going to have HJ. well, it will also be an imagination of the mc.:cry:

Reactions: Soulafein

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveSexAndRevenge-DemoPart1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Not trying to trash anything .....

But this is barely nothing. Not even worth to be considered as "demo". No content at all so far, about 40 seconds of gameplay (if you count the 10 seconds to enter your name). Even for an "intro" this is wayy to short. Maybe worth to have a look after 10 more updates, if all updates will be as much as this one, before you are even able to decide whether this is something for you or not. Right now it takes more time to download and unpack than for playing through all the content.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Not trying to trash anything .....

But this is barely nothing. Not even worth to be considered as "demo". No content at all so far, about 40 seconds of gameplay (if you count the 10 seconds to enter your name). Even for an "intro" this is wayy to short. Maybe worth to have a look after 10 more updates, if all updates will be as much as this one, before you are even able to decide whether this is something for you or not. Right now it takes more time to download and unpack than for playing through all the content.
Damn. I'm not sure if I've ever seen you say anything like that before about a game. I'll probably just do as you recommended and wait several updates before trying. Thanks for the heads up.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Damn. I'm not sure if I've ever seen you say anything like that before about a game. I'll probably just do as you recommended and wait several updates before trying. Thanks for the heads up.
just for the record - i didn't say anything bad about the game itself (there's just no content to say ANYTHING about the game to be honest).
I like the setup (developer's description), that's why i tried the game. But the amount of content is just a joke so far. It's definitively worth to come back after some updates (at least i will do so) - but for now it's a waste of time to download.

Reactions: Dark Silence