VN Ren'Py Love, Sex & Revenge [Ep 0 (fixed version)] [Animeguy]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Let's give it a bash, maybe it will be worth our while, my favourite tag is in there, so we might see some big belly banging.

Reactions: animeguyUX

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Also, MC was inquiring about his real mom on the phone with Linda. So real mom is different and right now he is living with a family his father introduce.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Finally, I want to ask If anyone played the game and found any issues. So, you can tell me I will try to fix it. (Well, after I woke up. Good night.)
I haven't finished playing yet, but, please find someone to help you with the many, many, many typos and weird grammar.

The writing is at best below average, but, with the typos, it goes to BAD instantly. I may be wrong, but you are not a person that has read more than what you were forced to, probably even less than that. The writing is quite immature, showing a real lack of practice in this craft. Can't speak of the story yet, so far it is still buried under many layers of bad writing, typos and bad grammar.

Besides that, you need to work a bit on the colors chosen for the Menu items and the whole UI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see (or better you can ALMOST see) the UI is almost invisible. I would suggest testing this with other colors, fonts or other text settings. As it is now, it is very hard to see.

The renders are of enough quality, the models chosen are decent, but I would prefer if you'd go easier on the boobs sliders. When ALL the women are walking double pumpkins (front and back) no one is really special. Don't get me wrong I love boobs, and big boobs are awesome, but if everyone has them, they kinda lose the specialness.

Other than that, tell your story. Just please ask for help with the writing.

Peace :)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i do hope the mc won't remain a giant pussy for long. he gets bumped by some loser and doesn't pop him one? and then starts telling us he is a coward. not holding out much hope for this game. but it is early in the story so i will keep playing. just my initial thoughts so far.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: IRebel and FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
i do hope the mc won't remain a giant pussy for long. he gets bumped by some loser and doesn't pop him one? and then starts telling us he is a coward. not holding out much hope for this game. but it is early in the story so i will keep playing. just my initial thoughts so far.
It changes just 10 minutes later... :FacePalm:

Reactions: Vortex@ and envyNox
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes