VN Ren'Py Love, Sex & Revenge [Ep 0 (fixed version)] [Animeguy]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kupic

May 5, 2017
Its like the meat of the sandwich, like sure two pieces of bread and some veggies will fill you up and for some it's very tasty, but for a lot of people, it misses something. And good writing is like that meat in that sandwich.
Please excuse me, but after reading "meat & sandwich" my thoughts were somehow elsewhere and no longer on your post.

Please forgive me ;)

Squishyx3

Aug 2, 2020
Hmm they Main Female Char in the First Pic looks like someone ive seen in a 3D Comic alrdy .. or Game i dont remember 100%

Last edited:

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Is there
Is only romance planned with the mom and son? or will there be a maledom/rough sex/bdsm route? spanking? slapping? humiliation? any of these things? could be optional so the vanilla lovers are also satisfied. what do you think?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
OK, here I am. I am reading too many comments on peace well the reason is clear or simple in ep-0 Mc was telling about his life and what happened to him till now. (It's more of a recap of his life.) Next chapter peace going to be that fast. Well, no it going to more slower (Heck only an afternoon should fast.)
About the huge breasts ok, I will slightly shrink Linda's breasts. Well, they're going to be a character for all body types (ABCD)
Lastly, Yeah I am not a native and so, I will go to find myself a proof reader.
shit man i dont understand what you are talking...i dont want to be rude but pls use some app to trnaslate from your native language what are you tryng to say and also ,used a proofreader for the game....f95 have plenty of ppl who are rdy to help you ....even for free...so post a help need it and use it

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
What f**k is wrong with you people? :mad: I'm embarrassed to be on the same site as your type. 50% of the members here are entitled clowns with no empathy for real people.

animeguyUX
is trying to create an entertaining game, and all you can do is throw trash talk. Well, FU, punks. :mad:
even a boot licker will have to admit that after a year of development the fact this game is still on epsode 0 doesn't bode well

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
even a boot licker will have to admit that after a year of development the fact this game is still on epsode 0 doesn't bode well
Okay, let's ask the members who the boot licker is:
(ME) the guy defending the dev for legitimate reasons.
(you) the guy defending two entitled clowns for shaming a dev for putting out the update of his free game a little late. (Because real life stepped in)

Have you seen how many thumbs-ups are on my OG comment?

I guess you have joined the ranks of entitled clowns here. Congratulations. :(

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
(you) the guy defending two entitled clowns for shaming a dev for putting out the update of his free game a little late. (Because real life stepped in)

the nazis had numbers too, your point?

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018

So you measure your worth by how many likes you get? , this isn't twitter <removed>, grow the fuck up

:LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL:

Edit: or maybe it is :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So you measure your worth by how many likes you get? , this isn't twitter <removed>, grow the fuck up
Of course, you misunderstood the comment. Let me be clear. The comment means there are members who agree with my OG statement. This means many members agree with me that there are a lot of entitled clowns here. Think before you comment and make a fool of yourself.

Reactions: animeguyUX

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
the update on patreon is behind a $1 tier so it;s not free

everyone has real life to deal with yet other devsmanage to produce lots of renders in the psn of a year and don't use pr-made animations
Yeah, I mean they have the budget and also a better PC than mine But still, some famous games didn't update for more than a year (not taking names). I don't want to rent here but OK, they are the best I don't want to reply but I feel you are too rude.

Reactions: th3n
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes