Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
"In the woman voice there was sligts bit of sadness with
a concers are present."

What the hell does that even mean?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
"Linda with devastating news: your father had passed away."

Sorry dev....around here it's a celebration when the father dies....

Devs could get more creative with this...maybe have a monthly contest of How the dad
kicks the bucket...We could all vote on the most creative version!

Like maybe....the dad shoved a kazoo up his ass then jumped off a building and died
(made a hell of a sound on the way down!)

or who knows what....lol

F95 could come up w a special badge for it and all!!!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Or maybe his mother language is not english.
No. That isn't even the problem. The writing is VERY bad. The pace of the story is too fast. The plot is very thin, almost not there even. This isn't because of bad English, this is because of bad writing.

Let's see: The Mother. One moment she's very important, then it is never mentioned again. Rose, he started to say something about her, clearly forgot and never spoke of it again. Dora (the college roommate) turns into lover instantly, no need to even add water. The Dean, WTF? And so on, and so on... This isn't a problem because he doesn't speak English, it is a problem because he doesn't know what a story even is.

Bad English doesn't explain inconsistency. Doesn't explain dialogues that make zero sense. Doesn't explain plot holes (First it is Linda that tells him that is father died, then she is asking him if he knows the news). Doesn't explain writing the same word 3 times, and wrong every time in a different way (he wanted to write "cursed" but didn't).

Is it possible to save this? Maybe. But NOT with this writer.

Peace :(

Reactions: nfawns21

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
This needs a proofreading... Preferably from native English speakers... I like that optional lesbian tag... Dev really knows what's popular right now

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
"Linda with devastating news: your father had passed away."

Sorry dev....around here it's a celebration when the father dies....

Devs could get more creative with this...maybe have a monthly contest of How the dad
kicks the bucket...We could all vote on the most creative version!

Like maybe....the dad shoved a kazoo up his ass then jumped off a building and died
(made a hell of a sound on the way down!)

or who knows what....lol

F95 could come up w a special badge for it and all!!!
I know Well, I also play to many of them. (like DOD,TON,etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
OK, here I am. I am reading too many comments on peace well the reason is clear or simple in ep-0 Mc was telling about his life and what happened to him till now. (It's more of a recap of his life.) Next chapter peace going to be that fast. Well, no it going to more slower (Heck only an afternoon should fast.)
About the huge breasts ok, I will slightly shrink Linda's breasts. Well, they're going to be a character for all body types (ABCD)
Lastly, Yeah I am not a native and so, I will go to find myself a proof reader.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
OK, here I am. I am reading too many comments on peace well the reason is clear or simple in ep-0 Mc was telling about his life and what happened to him till now. (It's more of a recap of his life.) Next chapter peace going to be that fast. Well, no it going to more slower (Heck only an afternoon should fast.)
About the huge breasts ok, I will slightly shrink Linda's breasts. Well, they're going to be a character for all body types (ABCD)
Lastly, Yeah I am not a native and so, I will go to find myself a proof reader.
Good. Maybe this will go somewhere.

There's also the Beds on the lest scene with Dora, they changed size a few times, but mostly they are gigantic.

Look, the problem is NOT Linda's breasts. Is that every woman looks like this:

breast-growth-flesh-gordon.gif

One or two can be fun. ALL of them... no.

But your biggest problem is the writing, really.

Peace :)

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Good. Maybe this will go somewhere.

There's also the Beds on the lest scene with Dora, they changed size a few times, but mostly they are gigantic.

Look, the problem is NOT Linda's breasts. Is that every woman looks like this:

View attachment 3743126

One or two can be fun. ALL of them... no.

But your biggest problem is the writing, really.

Peace :)
Well, yeah I just did it for Dora but it's look good so I added it. Also, I already say if I find a proofreader. I will update you in a couple of weeks.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
the main reason why we are all here, the grammar and the depth of the stories. yes :rolleyes: :whistle:
Its like the meat of the sandwich, like sure two pieces of bread and some veggies will fill you up and for some it's very tasty, but for a lot of people, it misses something. And good writing is like that meat in that sandwich.

• Red Heart
Reactions: qaywsx and FatGiant
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes