Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Lain's Scene Gallery Mod [v20.2.2] [Maim Lain]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can we please get this thread locked?
The author is not updating any more and it'd stop morons from necroing it and asking stupid questions which have been repeatedly answered.

Reactions: PrincessBitchJean

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, is it worthy still playing? What's the difference from the version wich isn't "patreon"?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, is it worthy still playing? What's the difference from the version wich isn't "patreon"?
This was a mod to just look at the scenes of the game without actually playing the whole life sim, grinding of the game. The mod is dead, and has been for a long time. The available version (patreon or not) is only a tiny amount of the scenes in the game because the mod developer basically had to recreate the entire scene from scratch, which is a lot of work that had to be redone entirely when the game developer changed the code in the background of the game.

So no, this isn't really worth playing due to being incomplete and out of date from the current game version.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
This was a mod to just look at the scenes of the game without actually playing the whole life sim, grinding of the game. The mod is dead, and has been for a long time. The available version (patreon or not) is only a tiny amount of the scenes in the game because the mod developer basically had to recreate the entire scene from scratch, which is a lot of work that had to be redone entirely when the game developer changed the code in the background of the game.

So no, this isn't really worth playing due to being incomplete and out of date from the current game version.
Oooh, sorry, I didn't realize that I was here. I thought it was in the real post, but thanks.

ZippyL8

Mar 26, 2021
not sure whats wrong but im only getting 1 page of girls only 6 girls are visible is there a way to get the rest of them?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not sure whats wrong but im only getting 1 page of girls only 6 girls are visible is there a way to get the rest of them?
What's wrong is you didn't read the thread, mod is dead.

It hasn't had an update in over a year. Lain abandoned it that's why it was removed from the games page.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Mod has been dead for ages, Lain has no interest in carrying it on and no one else does either.
That wasn't the question the poster asked, I believe. I think the poster was asking whether there were *other* mods that offer scene selection for Love and Sex: Second Base.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That wasn't the question the poster asked, I believe. I think the poster was asking whether there were *other* mods that offer scene selection for Love and Sex: Second Base.
What does the end of the sentence say?

no one else does either.
This was the only mod. According to modders this one is a nightmare to make a gallery for and requires a ton of work every update.

Lain was the only one to bother trying and eventually she had enough of it and decided not to carry on. She has a lot of other games to mod for and this was just too much work.

Nobody, not a single modder, has any interest in carrying on making a gallery mod for this.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes