Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Lain's Scene Gallery Mod [v20.2.2] [Maim Lain]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I wanted to have a look how the sex scenes are in this game and whether it's worth playing, but the mod threw an exception whenever I started a scene replay.
I created a quick and dirty fix so you can use the mode with the current version (21.7.1) of the game.
Note: this is not an update! I haven't added any new scenes to the mod. Also unlike what the screenshots in the opening comment show there seems to be only one page with 8 girls for whose the scene replay is available. This is not caused by this fix and as far as I can tell that content is simply not in the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anonymous50000

Modder
Jan 4, 2018
What does the end of the sentence say?

This was the only mod. According to modders this one is a nightmare to make a gallery for and requires a ton of work every update.

Lain was the only one to bother trying and eventually she had enough of it and decided not to carry on. She has a lot of other games to mod for and this was just too much work.

Nobody, not a single modder, has any interest in carrying on making a gallery mod for this.
exception are made some day

Reactions: Neko Chaos

JaSp3RJP

Jan 10, 2021
Well I tried modifying the apk by adding an extra folder x-mod and placing files on it but it doesn't start

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
are you updating the mod ?
Lain has dropped the mod completely.

It seems someone else may be working on one but only has a few scenes. Wouldn't count on Lain picking it back up again though so it all depends on the other mod.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hope another modder would continues making gallery mod on this game
Someone tried but didn't get very far.

The gallery for this takes too much work that's why Lain gave up, she'd had enough of trying to redo every scene each update.

If someone is going to do a gallery, it probably won't get anywhere until the game is complete.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
No android. No gynoid either. No mod for you as well.

Why? Because you didn't look at the last 4 pages of this thread, why you would have multiple times, per page, that the mod was dead and has not been updated in nearly 2 years.

ZXenon

May 29, 2022

Updated: 2020-02-26
Game/Creator: Love & Sex: Second Base /
Modder:
Game Version: 20.2.2 (only)

Features:
  • This is a mod for the game Love & Sex: Second Base which adds a scene replay gallery to the game! All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The mod lets you change every possible option for each girl's personality and appearance such as sex collars, pregnancy, and more.

• To open the scene gallery, click the button at the top right of the main menu.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
v22.7.1: L3z1l3
v20.2.2: -

View attachment 568596 View attachment 568597 View attachment 348817 View attachment 348818 View attachment 348820 View attachment 348821 View attachment 348822
thanja

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I wonder if lain will come back now that the full game is done?
here's to hoping.
Doubtful, for 2 reasons. First it was a pain to do according to him, he had to basically recreate every scene from scratch since there wasn't an easy way to just launch a scene. Second, the game isn't done, the announcement on patreon is that they're coming out of early access on steam, not that the game is complete / ending development. They outright say that there's more to put into the base game (mainly the female MC side) and DLC planned.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes