Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Lain's Scene Gallery Mod [v20.2.2] [Maim Lain]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I got sick of the game being so janky so installed this ... yeah it doesn't even let me flick through the girls just shows the ones a-h so is missing a ton ... not sure if it's missing their scenes for the ones that are there or not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got sick of the game being so janky so installed this ... yeah it doesn't even let me flick through the girls just shows the ones a-h so is missing a ton ... not sure if it's missing their scenes for the ones that are there or not.
Why does nobody ever read threads?

It's literally directly above your post......

Mod is dead, not being updated, caput, finished, abandoned, put to pasture, kicked the bucket, sleeping with the fishes.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Why does nobody ever read threads?

It's literally directly above your post......

Mod is dead, not being updated, caput, finished, abandoned, put to pasture, kicked the bucket, sleeping with the fishes.
I did ... that's why my post was agreeing with them that it was dead, ya muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why do i only have a few of them (aletta alexis hanna anna emma audrey cassidy and bree)?
Reading the thread helps.

Mod hasn't been updated in a long time and it won't be updated anytime soon. It got removed form the games page for that reason to stop people downloading it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please update
Modder isn't around at the moment, this won't be updated anytime soon. No idea when or even if she will be back but she doesn't like working on this so don't expect it for a while.

Chances are she might finish this when the game is completed.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
which does not mean, that she will return to modding the crap out of every game again and get bullied by some, coz its not the game they want or its getting not fast enuff.
she works already, but takes it slow and will not again cave in to all those demanding and entitled people. so stay calm and pet a virus.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lain has returned but she's already said before that she hates modding for this game, it takes too long and she has to recreate all the scenes, every update.

Chances are this probably won't see an update until the game is finished, she already has a ton of work on her hands and her own stuff to do.

If she does decide to update it, great just don't expect it, this isn't one she enjoys doing.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
P A I D M O D S
L M A O
Paid mods are nothing new, and honestly if the only person willing to do the work for the mod wants to be paid for it (in this case because they don't like working on the mod for this game) that's the only way you're going to get it.

Of course you could take the time and effort to make the mod yourself, or anyone else could. Odds are you don't have the knowledge / skills / time /motivation to do it yourself, like most of the people here.

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
Paid mods are nothing new, and honestly if the only person willing to do the work for the mod wants to be paid for it (in this case because they don't like working on the mod for this game) that's the only way you're going to get it.

Of course you could take the time and effort to make the mod yourself, or anyone else could. Odds are you don't have the knowledge / skills / time /motivation to do it yourself, like most of the people here.
Imagine being this heated over a fact that paying for mod is kinda paying like a dlc. And please shut fuck up about someone else's modding knowledge without asserting your own modding "knowledge", i can import one custom model from one game into the other adding boneworks physics and if that doesn't really make me a """modder""" than im thrilled to hear your project on moddb.
Also im not a modder.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Imagine being this heated over a fact that paying for mod is kinda paying like a dlc. And please shut fuck up about someone else's modding knowledge without asserting your own modding "knowledge", i can import one custom model from one game into the other adding boneworks physics and if that doesn't really make me a """modder""" than im thrilled to hear your project on moddb.
Also im not a modder.
I include myself in the ones lacking knowledge / skills / time /motivation to make mods. My point is that you're laughing (bitching, at least that's what I read in your comment) that maim has a patreon to make their mods, when this game in particular they hate working on. If it's so funny that someone wants to be paid for work, feel free to do it yourself. I've seen signs at craft sales locations that are to the effect of "Yes you could make the [things on sale] yourself for less, but you won't". Same thing here. If you want a mod made for any game and don't have the knowledge / skills / time /motivation to do it yourself, you either need to figure out how to do it yourself, find someone willing to do it for free (good luck with this one if it's at all niche) or pay someone for it.

And congrats on being able to do whatever game modding you can, good for you. Not being sarcastic, it's more than I can do. I also personally lack the motivation to learn to do that so really good for you.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone got latest full version of the mod? Not the current one with barely anythin in it.
Even if you got the older but more complete version of the mod you'd also need the older version of the game. The original game dev changed the code around a lot, which is why there's less in the most recently released version of the mod.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes