Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Lain's Scene Gallery Mod [v20.2.2] [Maim Lain]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
While I really love the mod, as the base game is grindy and buggy as fuck, I'm having an issue with the mod. Using the most recent version of both the base game and mod as of about 8 hours before this post, I only get the first page of girls in the scenes list from the mod. There's only the back button in the upper right corner that takes me back to the main menu, and no next button for the other girls.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Scroll the previous page.
Perhaps add that info to the first post, which I personally read to see what changes and issues there might be. Since, you know, it's kinda normal to post the change logs in the first post and (while this thread isn't too bad) it's a fucking pain in the ass to dig through a thread for the latest release's change log and info.

Reactions: Bobzx

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Perhaps add that info to the first post, which I personally read to see what changes and issues there might be. Since, you know, it's kinda normal to post the change logs in the first post and (while this thread isn't too bad) it's a fucking pain in the ass to dig through a thread for the latest release's change log and info.
This thread is barely over 4 pages. This isn't like some 600-page threads where there are 40 pages in the day and a half after a new version release where it truly is a pain in the ass to find out some information that you then get bashed for asking about when you can't find it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This thread is barely over 4 pages. This isn't like some 600-page threads where there are 40 pages in the day and a half after a new version release where it truly is a pain in the ass to find out some information that you then get bashed for asking about when you can't find it.
As I said, this thread isn't bad in terms of length yet. But the fact is that not everyone will go through the thread for patch notes, changelogs, or new versions. However the first post is the standard place for all those things, which is where it makes sense to put them even in short threads.

Now it's different if it's something like someone asking for info not expected to be in the first post, like patreon updates being copy pasted, but the change log and feature changes should be in the first post to begin with. Especially since there's a link to the new mod version there with the features list of the old version and screenshots showing the girl menu of the old version alongside the updated options menus for the new version.

Here's the features list from the fist part, bolded for emphasis.
Features:
  • This is a mod for the game Love & Sex: Second Base which adds a scene replay gallery to the game! All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The mod lets you change every possible option for each girl's personality and appearance such as sex collars, pregnancy, and more.

• To open the scene gallery, click the button at the top right of the main menu.
So yeah, it's reasonable to assume from the first post that all the scenes in the base game will currently be included, not just a limited number of the scenes.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
current version of gallery doesn't show all the girls you can date (the only ones it shows are Aletta, Alexis, Anna, Audrey, Bree, Cassidy, Emma and Hanna), can you fix this, or was this intentional (at least for me it doesn't)

Cloud x9

Feb 10, 2020
U

Updated: 2020-02-26
Game/Creator: Love & Sex: Second Base /
Modder:
Game Version: 20.2.2 or higher

Features:
  • This is a mod for the game Love & Sex: Second Base which adds a scene replay gallery to the game! All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The mod lets you change every possible option for each girl's personality and appearance such as sex collars, pregnancy, and more.

• To open the scene gallery, click the button at the top right of the main menu.

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "LoSeSb-Patreon-pc" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your LoSeSb app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents/Resources/autorun" folder -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod into the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Uuhmm dude how to access scene gallery I mean when I downloaded the game and started playing it the menu has only save and load no main menu

Cloud x9

Feb 10, 2020
I see no quit button nor load every time I started playing I have to press home button on my phone just to quit the game. This new version is a mess honestly

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I see no quit button nor load every time I started playing I have to press home button on my phone just to quit the game. This new version is a mess honestly
You're in the wrong thread, this is for the gallery mod.

Reactions: Maid Lain

vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
i cant see lexi sce or some other girls just have 8 girls is there a bug or something... sr my english is not good

Rokatansky

Oct 27, 2017
i cant see lexi sce or some other girls just have 8 girls is there a bug or something... sr my english is not good
Bad news:
Unfortunately due to the large changes the game has had, none of the scenes that were in the mod gallery are compatible with the game anymore. They all have to be recoded by me and readded to the mod, which means I basically have to recreate the entire mod from scratch.

It's seriously been a ton of work figuring out how to add this feature and having to remake the entire mod, so currently I've only been able to remake the mod for the first 8 characters. After working on it for 10 hours a day for like 5 days straight I just need a break from it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes