Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Lain's Scene Gallery Mod [v20.2.2] [Maim Lain]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Perhaps add that info to the first post, which I personally read to see what changes and issues there might be. Since, you know, it's kinda normal to post the change logs in the first post and (while this thread isn't too bad) it's a fucking pain in the ass to dig through a thread for the latest release's change log and info.
I never added a changelog for this mod since I don't think people really care about a changelog that up to this point would have only been:

Changelog:
Mod update #6:​
Added new scenes to the mod​
Mod update #5:​
Mod update #4:​
Mod update #3:​
Mod update #2:​
Mod update #1:​

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I never added a changelog for this mod since I don't think people really care about a changelog that up to this point would have only been:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok, an actual change log in therms of "new scenes added" isn't really the point, but that between the versions of the mod the features were removed. In this case, features being the girls / scenes available.

So your change log for the most recent mod version would have included something like "Due to base game changes only these girl's (list of names) scenes are included in the current version of the mod"

I'll admit I probably should have read the previous posts and possibly have seen the post you made, but the fact is that putting the info about that into the first post is what really should be done, since then all the info about the current release is in one, easy to find place.

Aug 26, 2018
Is there a reason I can only get Aletta, Alexis, Anna, Audrey, Bree, Cassidy, Emma and Hannah on this mod? The rest dont show up at all. And yes i know this is an older version Mod, since the game updated today. But i figured there would still be alot more scenes than just those 8 womens.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there a reason I can only get Aletta, Alexis, Anna, Audrey, Bree, Cassidy, Emma and Hannah on this mod? The rest dont show up at all. And yes i know this is an older version Mod, since the game updated today. But i figured there would still be alot more scenes than just those 8 womens.
It's been answered 20 times, look through the thread.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't understand what I have to do, I don't know how to do the steps, can someone please help me?
Ok, going through it in detail. I can be more pedantic about the process if you really need it, but google is your friend for most issues you have.

1: Download the base game from the thread linked in the first post.
2: Extract the game contents somewhere, preferably not in the default windows program folder.
3: Download the mod
4: Extract the mod, preferably wherever you extracted the base game to
5: Copy the game folder from the mod into the base game folder
6: Start the game
7: You should now have a section on the start screen for the gallery (note that not all the girls / scenes are in the current version of the mod)

Reactions: Maid Lain

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
@souldead341

I thank you for the help and advice, the problem is that with this I am a beginner and I do not understand much, the only thing I get is to extract the game and now, and I do not find many of the things that you are saying to me, and I have tried to search in video how to do it exactly but I can't find it, that's what I need an explanation with video, because there are many codes and all that I don't understand what to do with them.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
@souldead341

I thank you for the help and advice, the problem is that with this I am a beginner and I do not understand much, the only thing I get is to extract the game and now, and I do not find many of the things that you are saying to me, and I have tried to search in video how to do it exactly but I can't find it, that's what I need an explanation with video, because there are many codes and all that I don't understand what to do with them.
Ok then... The medium pedantic version. I hope that you understand the download and extract the mod section as well, since you say you can get the base game. This is also based on windows only, since that's what I use and know. Note that this is really all very basic computer stuff, and google can help you a lot with the copy and paste stuff. I'm not doing a video, but I could still go far more pedantic about this. I probably won't, since again, all the details of this a really simple computer basics. A bit of an assumption here, but you don't seem to be a native english speaker. It might be better to find basic instructions in your native language.

1: Download the base game from the thread linked in the first post.
2: Extract the game contents somewhere, preferably not in the default windows program folder.
3: Download the mod
4: Extract the mod, preferably wherever you extracted the base game to
5: Copy the game folder from the mod. You can copy a file by right clicking on the folder and selecting copy from the menu that pops up.
Pedantic 1.png
6: Paste the base game folder. You can do this by right clicking and selecting paste from the menu that pops up.
pedantic 2.png
7: Say yes to combining folders and replacing files when those pop up.
8: Start the game
9: You should now have a section on the start screen for the gallery (note that not all the girls / scenes are in the current version of the mod)

Reactions: curtz

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
@souldead341

You are right, it is not my native language, but I don't know who to communicate with in Spanish here, so I use the google translator, since I know very little English.

Ok, I've reached point 2, but I don't know how to download the mod, I mean point 3, can you show me a screenshot?

Thanks for bothering to help me, I really appreciate it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
@souldead341

You are right, it is not my native language, but I don't know who to communicate with in Spanish here, so I use the google translator, since I know very little English.

Ok, I've reached point 2, but I don't know how to download the mod, I mean point 3, can you show me a screenshot?

Thanks for bothering to help me, I really appreciate it.
The mod is in the first post of this thread... Right next to the big text saying DOWNLOAD.

nade00

Dec 24, 2019
1585423244254.png

Help , first tiem posting here , is it me or is the mod bugged? coz icant see other character`s scenes here, did i do something wrong?. Much appreciated for the help/reply.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes