magus448

May 22, 2018
^The event is Anna is supposed to call you. Trying to avoid them both in the same area so they don't get pissed your screwing both of them.

Which I don't even get since Kleio usually only has FWB (and Kleio never does committed relationships) as does Anna. You even get the band foursome eventually.

Reactions: TheDevian

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I'm stuck beacuse because after the first event with the magazine. I'm going to the pool on summer sundays and there are girls there but no event pops up. I am sorry for my english
Did you ever figure out the problem? I've been asking people around here and they don't really have a definite answer.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Bree cuts herself while slicing carrots.

MC: "Be more careful while cutting onions next time."

Literally unplayable! My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is there any way to reverse pregnancy ? I got Kleio prenant because the stupid game never asked me if I wanted to use a condom or not... thats the last girl I wanted pregnant as she is bottom tier to me...

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Is there any way to reverse pregnancy ? I got Kleio prenant because the stupid game never asked me if I wanted to use a condom or not... thats the last girl I wanted pregnant as she is bottom tier to me...
Did you have condoms on you in your inventory and yea some scenes do not use condom. Also Save before each option before going thru them. If you bought a box of condoms you have to use it first to open box and get the condoms to be available for use in scenes. Buying the box of condoms isn't enough you have to use the box to open it for the condoms to appear correctly.

There is a cheat menu built in the game. Check OP for the cheat and do that cheat and you can unpreg Kleo.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Did you have condoms on you in your inventory and yea some scenes do not use condom. Also Save before each option before going thru them. If you bought a box of condoms you have to use it first to open box and get the condoms to be available for use in scenes. Buying the box of condoms isn't enough you have to use the box to open it for the condoms to appear correctly.

There is a cheat menu built in the game. Check OP for the cheat and do that cheat and you can unpreg Kleo.
fuck me... thats exactly what happened... I have the box of condoms and it didnt activate... didnt know you had to choose "use" in order to open them...Sadly I dont have a save before that... the date/sex was on a Tuesday, and she drops the bomb on a friday.. I saved right before her talk thinking it was a story segment rather than her announcing pregnancy...

Ohh well fuck it, I will restart once the game is almost complete anyway.. cause like hell i aint ending up with that short haired freak... its Bree or Samantha for me... of if Kylie can be tamed maybe her... ohh and Aletta !!

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
fuck me... thats exactly what happened... I have the box of condoms and it didnt activate... didnt know you had to choose "use" in order to open them...Sadly I dont have a save before that... the date/sex was on a Tuesday, and she drops the bomb on a friday.. I saved right before her talk thinking it was a story segment rather than her announcing pregnancy...

Ohh well fuck it, I will restart once the game is almost complete anyway.. cause like hell i aint ending up with that short haired freak... its Bree or Samantha for me... of if Kylie can be tamed maybe her... ohh and Aletta !!
Be warned Kylie is Yandere. Those points you see she sometimes gets that no one gets is Yandere points btw. You want those as low as possible. Rumors are she will go on killing spree maybe later in the game development once it gets high enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Public Link has updated.
LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win.zip

Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: hainhq and Rythan25

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ch/sasha/fuck.rpy, line 32)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 300, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 176, in script call
File "cl/class_girl.rpyc", line 253, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 203, in script call
File "ch/sasha/fuck.rpyc", line 32, in script
File "C:\Users\Alberto\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Alberto\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1958, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\Alberto\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.7.2f
Tue Jul 23 11:13:32 2019

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 300, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 176, in script call
File "cl/class_girl.rpyc", line 253, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 203, in script call
File "ch/sasha/fuck.rpyc", line 32, in script
File "C:\Users\Alberto\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Alberto\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1958, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\Alberto\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.7.2f
Tue Jul 23 11:13:32 2019
I reported that error and it will be fixed in 19.7.3. They already got that fixed.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Is anyone getting public version for android i can't seem to progress with lexi due to public version of game
It's bugged at the moment. It doesn't have all the girls its supposed to have like PC version has. It's being looked into.

Also there is a significant bug I found out about preference menu. Its been there for past couple months. The settings you put in there for difficulty levels and other things don't stick. Once you reboot the game it will reset to default. Meaning if you play on easy it will go back to normal and this affects how many points you gain and lose. Same if you do hard you will get more points gained and less lost if bc it goes back to normal. Make sure each time you boot up the game if changed preference settings you put them to what they were before.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Do preg girls ever give birth? What do you do when sasha and brie leave the house?
If you both leave the house you can't do anything just start another game You must be 50 with both percent lesbianism when they discover they discover you

MrDJM

Mar 16, 2018
Is Hanna bugged? No matter how many times i go to the gym and train I can't activate the third event

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes