jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There used to be a walkthrough here where someone went through the steps to get (almost) every possible girl. I remember that person recommended starting with Emma. I can't find the walkthrough. Does anybody have a link to it or remember which page it was on? Thanks in advance.
Not a page per se, but getting Emma to GF status first really allows everything to follow immediately afterwards. You can do all of the harem events and even progress Kylie/Camila as you choose.

Over99lord

May 28, 2019
Not a page per se, but getting Emma to GF status first really allows everything to follow immediately afterwards. You can do all of the harem events and even progress Kylie/Camila as you choose.
That's the plan in this playthrough! I'm just trying to figure out what to do with Sam's wedding route.

Keggo

Dec 10, 2019
That's the plan in this playthrough! I'm just trying to figure out what to do with Sam's wedding route.
If you want to get the most harem friendly outcome, go to the bathroom during the wedding to start the alternative way for Samantha's revenge path (path D). This will unlock the threesome with Samantha and Natalie. Quoting the wiki: "This will continue path B and also lead to an alternative way to path D."

Lero321

Oct 4, 2018
Android 21.10.0h
Mac 21.10.0h
PC 21.10.0h

You could download all the versions,
and upload to another server
Could someone please reupload the PC version on other server?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
You can pretty much run it in parallel as long as you don't get too far in the path where she asks you to go exclusive. You need to get her KP to 75 so she's ok with you dating other girls. Take her on dates to the pub but don't finish them.

Over99lord

May 28, 2019
You can pretty much run it in parallel as long as you don't get too far in the path where she asks you to go exclusive. You need to get her KP to 75 so she's ok with you dating other girls. Take her on dates to the pub but don't finish them.
Thanks for this info!

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
There used to be a walkthrough here where someone went through the steps to get (almost) every possible girl. I remember that person recommended starting with Emma. I can't find the walkthrough. Does anybody have a link to it or remember which page it was on? Thanks in advance.
How would you start with Emma? You have to be pretty far along with Samantha before she even shows up.

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020
I've met all the requirements for Lexi to join the Home Harem, but the event of her trailer burning down isn't triggering.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
this version is busted as well
Can confirm for
- MEGA -
is too slow to confirm :/

So no fun for now until a correct version gets uploaded *sad panda*

yeah, they had a page up earlier in the week saying they were shutting down because they couldn't pay the bills anymore
It's still there, if you want to read it ^^
But the TL;DR as mentioned above is lack of $$

Last edited:
Reactions: koloborodko

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Can confirm for
- MEGA -
is too slow to confirm :/

So no fun for now until a correct version gets uploaded :cautious:

It's still there, if you want to read it ^^
But the TL;DR as mentioned above is lack of $$
I just tried this MEGA link and the download didn't work

hakuryu

Jul 28, 2017
Can anyone share a save just after the office investigation with Cassidy a slave? or before the investigation. i fucked with my save.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes