Mar 27, 2022
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a glitches you can do to unlock both of Bree's aths in the same game, I do know you have to choose one but I'm hoping to do all harem types in one game but I had to choose Bree's gamer path to unlock the new character Kat I'm not sure if she's even worth it at this point since removing bree from the maid path removes a ton of content with bree and other characters
Bree doesnt need to be collared to form the home harem. Sasha and Bree both need to have at least 75 love, 25 kink, and 45 lesbian. I assume college harem has similar reqs and gaming harem obviously doesnt need collar. Alternatively if youre ok with cheating you can enable the console and do "bree_sub_max = 100" without the quotes and itll raise her kink point cap and shouldnt affect anything else

Reactions: night99899
Mar 27, 2022
Not sure if you saw my previous post, but what are the prerequisites for triggering the goth harem event? I've got Amy at 80 love and 100 corruption but can't trigger the event. I also did the threesome with Shawn and nothing has triggered yet.
Goth harem is in the game but Amy needs 85 love to trigger it, right now to the best of my knowledge the max she can reach legitimately is 80.

Reactions: Taboo Lord
Mar 27, 2022
Yeah, I did the thing it told me to, and it didn't work. Shiori and Lavish are both at max obedience and love, and I did Audrey's 3some for the both of them.
Have sex with each of them within 7 days and then go to the beach on a date with Audrey right after. Even if you previously did it, it didn't seem to register if you've waited a long time.

Mar 27, 2022
Can someone help me with getting the "Ask amy if she wants to hang out tomorrow" event to trigger? I have her at 80 love and 20 kink, but I don't see any options to as her that and she isn't bringing it up.
It should happen when you do the ask her on a date option instead of prompting you with a day your character with ask if she wants to hang out tomorrow, not sure if theres any specific reqs like time of day

supertank

Oct 20, 2017
It seems strange that you can get Kylie out of prison when she killed someone but not when she raped you. Why not add a path e.g. when you get her yandere below x in jail you can get her out again too?

Also: saw a scene triggering when celebrating the win of the battle of the bands, which requires Sasha in the band harem. But you get her in only after you have won the battle. Is there a way to get it without cheating?

Reactions: noxfeur

Gravitz

Jun 26, 2018
How can I trigger the "I briefly saw Jack when I was walking..." part from the Kat story? Can't seem to ever trigger. Is it season dependant or something like that?

I would like to second this question
Go to the Cinema at 14:00. You'll talk to Jack and be able to progress Kat's story. Funnily enough, even the walkthrough on the Patreon from the Dev has this one wrong.

SQGaming

Jul 22, 2021
How do you do "Talk with Alexis"?

The wiki says Love should be >=50, interact with her.

Unfortunately, that isn't doing anything. And the guide in-game shows:

'alexis_event_05' must be done ✔
'alexis_ntr_conversation' must be done X
Alexis must be active ✔
Alexis's ♡ >= 50% ✔

Doesn't make it any less confusing, and searching for an answer has revealed nothing for me.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I think my Amy is stuck, she is at 50% LP but I don't know how to get past it, the in game guide says I should talk to her but I need 60 LP for that, what do I do? I wonder if it's because I loaded a previous save. Is there any event at 50lp that I should trigger?

Last edited:

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Может быть кто нибудь подсказать.

Если Kylie попадет в тюрьму можно ли ее вывести на УКРАШЕННОМ ГАРЕМЕ или нет. (ПРОСТО БЕЗ ЕЕ ПОСАДКИ НЕЛЬЗЯ ОТКРЫТЬ Camila Foglio)

Maybe someone can tell me.

If Kylie goes to jail, can she be taken out on a DECORATED HAREM or not. (IT'S JUST THAT YOU CAN'T OPEN Camila Foglio WITHOUT HER ARREST)

night99899

Aug 21, 2023
Bree doesnt need to be collared to form the home harem. Sasha and Bree both need to have at least 75 love, 25 kink, and 45 lesbian. I assume college harem has similar reqs and gaming harem obviously doesnt need collar. Alternatively if youre ok with cheating you can enable the console and do "bree_sub_max = 100" without the quotes and itll raise her kink point cap and shouldnt affect anything else
that is exactly what I was looking for, the only issue is I have no clue how to access the console commands on my phone, is there a way to access it on my phone?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
that is exactly what I was looking for, the only issue is I have no clue how to access the console commands on my phone, is there a way to access it on my phone?
APK doesn't have console commands
For android you only get that with JoiPlay
Currently not an option for this game

Reactions: night99899
3.60 star(s) 272 Votes