antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
This happens because when you are introduced to Emma, Samantha introduces you to her as her boyfriend. To avoid that, you have to play it again and avoid advancing in Samantha's story.
Ahhh I don't think I can go that back. But thanks I found a different way

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
It does, you just need to get married to one of the girls, without using cheats, to unlock New Game Plus and the gallery.

Does the gallery stay available for other runs? I’m obviously using cheats on my current run :sneaky:

But I would do an ending without cheats if that unlocks the gallery for any other future runs, cheats or no cheats.

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
the gallery sucks, it only has editable cg and no replay gallery. even with cheats unlocking everything is unholy grind.
sad that the unofficial gallery (replay) doesnt work on the latest version -.-

Reactions: sztrb

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I am stuck with Kat at the 'By a drink to Kat during pub date' (I did not mess that up). I tried 'Buying a round' which is the variable referenced in the spoiler and the 'Buy her a drink' action multiple times but none of them do anything. Does anybody have a solution?

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.3.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Thanks! It seems like the mall doesn’t work for some reason, every time I try to buy something an error appears. I should note that I’m not actually using an android, I’m using an iPhone with the spark renpy app…

Reactions: djanchodude

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know how to win the game tournament against Kat? I have the gamer trait but I lose against her every time.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
How can bree eat sandwich in the park when I am choose female protagonist? please help me some body I am new here.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes