Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
best way to make money while not cheating? the job only gives me like 150 per 4 hours so basically 300 per day and a bit extra.

I see there's the possibility of a night job but I didnt find it yet

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
best way to make money while not cheating? the job only gives me like 150 per 4 hours so basically 300 per day and a bit extra.

I see there's the possibility of a night job but I didnt find it yet
As in real life (for most of us at least), your day job is your best source of income. You can also raise it (a) by raising your intelligence (with clothing or by going to university, can go above 100 with clothing), and (b) by getting promoted.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How easy is it to do a monogamous route with each girl? Romance, pregnancy, marriage, end, etc?
Generally very easy. You have the option to "friendzone" any girl, meaning no further erotic will happen. Friendzone everybody but your true love, and you have plain sailing.

You will need to advance some of the girls' storylines to get others unlocked though, but that doesn't need to involve youknowwhat.

That being said, it is a bit more complicated with Emma and Samantha. Everything is more complicated with Emma. You cannot totally avoid Samantha when going for Emma (though I might be missing a path here, she has multiple ones). However if it would help your conscience, anything with Sam would happen before you even meet Emma, so there would be no cheating on your love whatsoever.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes