Jan 23, 2023
Generally very easy. You have the option to "friendzone" any girl, meaning no further erotic will happen. Friendzone everybody but your true love, and you have plain sailing.

You will need to advance some of the girls' storylines to get others unlocked though, but that doesn't need to involve youknowwhat.

That being said, it is a bit more complicated with Emma and Samantha. Everything is more complicated with Emma. You cannot totally avoid Samantha when going for Emma (though I might be missing a path here, she has multiple ones). However if it would help your conscience, anything with Sam would happen before you even meet Emma, so there would be no cheating on your love whatsoever.
Thank you. I appreciate the detailed response. While I do love harems, this game doesn't make acquiring one very casual.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I thought Angela was Mike's real mom :unsure:
If you've checked the mobile info, it says Angela's age is 35 (the protagonist is 25 when the game begins). And it's implied Dylan, the protagonist's father divorced his previous wife and then married her (and they must've adopted Minami before she turned 8 or 9, that's another implication since her age is 18 when she's introduced).

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If you've checked the mobile info, it says Angela's age is 35 (the protagonist is 25 when the game begins). And it's implied Dylan, the protagonist's father divorced his previous wife and then married her (and they must've adopted Minami before she turned 8 or 9, that's another implication since her age is 18 when she's introduced).
So it seems that strictly speaking Angela is the protagonist's stepmother and also Minami's adoptive mother.

Reactions: ArDZer

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
In the gallery, a few characters have lapdance scenes that I can't figure out how to unlock, like Lexi and Hanna. Anyone know how to get those scenes?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So it seems that strictly speaking Angela is the protagonist's stepmother and also Minami's adoptive mother.
Strictly speaking (laws may vary by country though, can only talk about Germany here) she could be his stepmother and adoptive mother at the same time. Or only the stepmother.

the-mess

May 26, 2019
can I please have the new save file all girls unlock
As far as I am aware, its not possible to have all girls at once. I dont even think there's a modded save with that. There are some complete saves on the web but of course they are missing one or two girls which become unavailable after different routes as you already know.

Reactions: Cartageno

MadMax1309

Jan 9, 2024
Hi, I am currently stuck at emmas path where i cant continue it because of the The Judgment part of her story, so the only way to avoid her leaving is to get bree pregnat but her fertility is at 0 even without the pill. Can someone help me there so I wont lose her in my main run

bizwiz

Nov 20, 2018
Hi, I am currently stuck at emmas path where i cant continue it because of the The Judgment part of her story, so the only way to avoid her leaving is to get bree pregnat but her fertility is at 0 even without the pill. Can someone help me there so I wont lose her in my main run
Avoid going to the university until Brees fertility goes up. Should be at maximum two weeks.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Checking out the dev's Patreon, some things called my attention:
May weekly update 2
Features:

• Calendar visual feedback before new game start [QOL]
  • UI Name Character [QOL]
  • Navigation buttons in Character Creation [QOL]
  • Amy proposal and wedding [2EV, 1CG]
  • Goth harem foursome (Amy, Violaine, Vincent) [1EV, 3 CG]
  • New harem: Petite harem (Anna, Emma, Kat) [3EV]
  • [BreeMC] Sasha proposal [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] Danny event 03 [1EV, 2CG] (and access to Danny event 04)
  • [BreeMC] Guys can fight each other for Bree [8EV, 8CG]
So petite ladies such as Anna, Emma and Kat will form a new harem (and that might happen if the latter is unlocked), that seems interesting. Amy will have her wedding (and most likely her ending). And in Bree's route, fighting duels might as well become the rule. It'll be interesting to see what other things the dev will include for this upcoming monthly release. :)

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes