Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Andrealphus Noticed that even with Harmony being at peak fertility, she's only getting pregnant in the missionary position, never in Doggy. Is there a flag or something preventing that?

Reactions: MisterDuck

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I can't ask Sam to join the home harem, I've asked the other girls, the tracker says to ask her, either by calling or meeting her, nothing happens when I try to talk to her and nothing happens when I try to call her

Reactions: MisterDuck

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I can't ask Sam to join the home harem, I've asked the other girls, the tracker says to ask her, either by calling or meeting her, nothing happens when I try to talk to her and nothing happens when I try to call her
Nevermind, it worked finally, so here's an idea, I'd like the idea of having Emma join the Home Harem, there are already signs showing it could be possible

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Nevermind, it worked finally, so here's an idea, I'd like the idea of having Emma join the Home Harem, there are already signs showing it could be possible
One day maybe. She would be a solid piece there, no less. Same with Kylie, in a entirely different tamed role naturally.

Sennko

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
I think it's one of the best AVNs out there.
There are many girls with whom you can have a relationship, each with numerous well-executed drawings.
The choices you make really matter in the story, so you need to think carefully about what you want.
There are many well-crafted mechanics, like navigation, the dating system, relationships, quests, etc.
It's worth playing, believe me.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think it's one of the best AVNs out there.
There are many girls with whom you can have a relationship, each with numerous well-executed drawings.
The choices you make really matter in the story, so you need to think carefully about what you want.
There are many well-crafted mechanics, like navigation, the dating system, relationships, quests, etc.
It's worth playing, believe me.
Honestly... I wouldn't go that far.

Sure, many a waifus, possible fuck ups, quests and relationships for the game are certainly solid. But... it still has bugs for days. Not to mention requirements that don't trigger even if you have said requirements to initate it. The artwork is getting heavily dated and could use a massive overhauling.

So to say it's one of the 'best' AVN's... I disagree. I'd say it's in the top 40-50 range in that region, by no means top 25.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
First of all, this is not an AVN, it is an adult game. There is not much of a general story here as an AVN would have. As for the bugs: yup, quite a few, however that is to be expected for a game this complex during development. If they stay after the final release, that'd be a different beast. As for the artwork getting dated: i don't necessarily agree - in my opinion it still holds up for what it wants to do. No animations these days is an issue, sure, but please do not give Andrealphus any ideas of updating. This has killed many a game which by now is stuck in the endless cycle of new hardware - new software - remake of old content - new hardware, and so forth. But that's the pitfall of a single dev or a very small studio - you need time and will be outclassed. No way to counter that no matter how many updates and upgrades you do.

That being said, I still rank this game very highly because you have to earn your happy ending, animations or no. Difficulty differs depending on whom you fancy of course, but while we get a few complaints in this thread about how people want to have an Emma/Cassidy harem or similar, for me - even though I am a "Pokemon Harem" afficionado - this is a big plus and adds to my feeling of accomplishment.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
How can the game be complete when in essence it's a fucking sandbox with bugs for days, optional endings for marrying gals/harems, while clearly glossing over Bree MC because no reason.
Bree MC is way less popular, everyone here comes for the straight sex scenes with the many girls.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So just thinking - We can tell the Home Harem to go naked at home and the Office Harem to go topless in the sexy office attire...How about telling the girls to go bottomless? I mean, the art assets are there. Just needs a higher level of kink to go bottomless than to go topless.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So just thinking - We can tell the Home Harem to go naked at home and the Office Harem to go topless in the sexy office attire...How about telling the girls to go bottomless? I mean, the art assets are there. Just needs a higher level of kink to go bottomless than to go topless.
But they have to be semi presentable given the work. Though easy access I get and all about.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
But they have to be semi presentable given the work. Though easy access I get and all about.
They're walking around in their panties, most of them probably have cum leaking out. I think by that stage, all professionalism has gone out the window.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Any intentions of fixing the shopping bug, the sleeping bug, the Kleio/Anna bug, the no protection pop up non bugs?
I know nothing about any of these bugs. I make my ports with the code from the dev, I make very few modifications.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So, I find it odd with Kylie in particular, when I had this ever so loving event
1713047139369.png
and later confronted her about it, the whole talk of us being "okay" with her watching us slay puss nothing really changes or alters. So... either this is an entirely missed or botched setting for Kylie to maybe change and be open minded into sharing maybe, or perhaps an alternative to something entirely.

Still, founding the tameable harem is FUCKING BULLSHIT. I've had the "required" stats for both, had Kylie target Ayesha, kept waiting at the gym for those to trigger and it fucking won't. So fucking frustrating.

Side Rant: Kat for sure needs a path to open up with Bree going the maid path. Honestly the gamer path isn't all that interesting. Amy should be able to join the Band Harem, would be funny and hilarious I'm sure.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Side Rant: Kat for sure needs a path to open up with Bree going the maid path. Honestly the gamer path isn't all that interesting.
Then what is the point in having choices if they all lead to the same path?
There has to be a trade off between choices, all options need to be given equal weight, otherwise there is no point in presenting a choice.
Game Bree gives us Kat and the Gaming Harem, but you lose out on Sex Slave Bree through the Maid Path.
Likewise, if you make a conscious decision to pursue the Maid Path, you can collar Bree, but lose out on Kat.
Choices should have consequences, otherwise it's boring.

3.60 star(s) 274 Votes