ktron

May 6, 2017
Dev, please don't take this the wrong way because it's not my intention to take a massive shit on this game,
but before you add even more characters and waste even more time and effort on creating basically another (Bree) game,
you should do something with the grind, fix bugs, add quality-of-life features, rewards, and seriously, flesh out characters instead of going for quantity over quality.
I have to agree... I've been a patron for awhile, but I'm right on the verge of dropping this game because I wish he'd spend a month or two or three simply: 1) fixing bugs, 2) fleshing out the VAST number of characters there already are (he has done some of this with Sasha, thankfully), and stop adding new characters, new features, new bugs. Just solidify what is already there for a few updates. Every time he announces yet another new character I just sigh. HAVING SAID THAT, the dev is a hard worker who has done a LOT with this game. It was the first adult game I was ever a patron of and I have a lot of respect for it.

Reactions: Mossrock

m9co16

Jun 9, 2019
Help pls,how can I get Samantha and Kleio pregnant? Samantha's LP stopped on 75,KP now is 11,hint says that I completed history with her. Kleio stopped at 95 LP,KP is low. Sry for my english :D

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
for Samantha you have to have sex with her about 10 times so she gets pregnant, kleio you have to go out with her to the pub to give her 3 beers to get her drunk and have 90% love points for her to accept having a baby

Reactions: Blakwhole

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Okay, Imma drop this game for now. It has potential and it has good things going for it but it has too many problems currently. I am now almost certain what I'm experiencing is a massive shitstorm of bugs, to which the newest addition is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That occurred after Sasha appeared with a blonde wig hovering next to her.

Dev, please don't take this the wrong way because it's not my intention to take a massive shit on this game,
but before you add even more characters and waste even more time and effort on creating basically another (Bree) game,
you should do something with the grind, fix bugs, add quality-of-life features, rewards, and seriously, flesh out characters instead of going for quantity over quality.
1 : this bug has been fixed in the latest
2 : the band harem route is working
3 : the game has less and less bug with each release
4 : every even month is all about fleshing out an existing character and i will slow down on the new ones pretty soon as ill have added most of what i planned
5 : the grind dont need fixing it is exactly how I want it
6 : i dont feel like i am wasting my time when working on love & sex
7 : almost 40% of my patrons are interested in the female side of the game it's enough for me to keep it going

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
4 : every even month is all about fleshing out an existing character and i will slow down on the new ones pretty soon as ill have added most of what i planned
7 : almost 40% of my patrons are interested in the female side of the game it's enough for me to keep it going
the appearance of Sasha pregnant with navel piercing, is solved in the latest version

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
the android version in the OP says 1.9.5.4 but when I click the download links it says 1.9.5.3. so which one is it?

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 224044

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: Andrealphus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.5.4 Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: , I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Current Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux
: - - - -
Mac
(v19.5.4): - - - -
Android
(v19.5.4): - - - -

Extras: (v19.01.01) -
Thanks to AHD for sharing

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093
View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Please to continue write the walkthrough cause it's confusing to read too many posts to find a hint for this game from 19.1.1 forward

Reactions: ZTex

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018

1 : So what is the exact version number of this "latest release" I keep hearing about? And which one is "that" bug? The floating wig? Because that, in 19.5.4, appeared for me. And that was the latest release I was able to download recently.

2 : And it's still not working for me. I gave you as much information on it as I could, and your move is to just not listen but say "it works"? Just like that? Are you calling me a liar, or are you arrogant enough to think no bugs may manifest given the right conditions because you said so?

3 : Yes, bugs are being fixed, which is great, but in the meanwhile, buggy content is being introduced. Overall, the number of bugs didn't change much, if at all.

4 : It's still too many characters to develop in a timely fashion, way too many, and you haven't even finished adding them yet. That means development for certain characters will be at a standstill for months, a year, or more.
It's your choice. I'm not telling you what to do, I can't tell you what to do, but I can give you a sit-rep: Spoon-deep characters with bare-bones content are no good for a game of this focus, and the content/popularity correspondence of characters should be enough to serve as proof of that. Subsequently, shifting your focus could easily increase player satisfaction with it, and the number of donors, which would benefit both you, and us. You are free to dismiss that.

5: the grind maybe exactly how you want it, but that's not how most players want it. The first and most pressing issue reviews point out is exactly this, that is the exact reason for the relatively low score, and the exact reason the game is not nearly as popular as it could be. But sure, if you don't care about its success or player satisfaction, it's entirely your decision to just continue doing what you want, make no compromise and just screw player feedback because the customer is always wrong, go tell them that.

6 : I didn't say you wasted time ON working on this game, I said you wasted time by juggling with 2 projects instead of focusing on one because development efficiency will not be 100% if your attention is divided between what's basically two separate games. Which means more effort, less progress overall which is also divided. Make what you will with it.

7 : And aside from 60% suffering the consequences of this decision, how much of that 40% is just as unsatisfied with development speed? Do you honestly not see why it's troubling?

I asked for help, I gave you feedback, what I intended to be constructive criticism, and just in case, I even made an attempt to clarify it's NOT my intention to shit on the game.

And yet you still treat me like I'm your enemy? Why don't you just tell me to fuck myself and I'll be out of your hair.

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
1 : So what is the exact version number of this "latest release" I keep hearing about? And which one is "that" bug? The floating wig? Because that, in 19.5.4, appeared for me. And that was the latest release I was able to download recently.

2 : And it's still not working for me. I gave you as much information on it as I could, and your move is to just not listen but say "it works"? Just like that? Are you calling me a liar, or are you arrogant enough to think no bugs may manifest given the right conditions because you said so?

3 : Yes, bugs are being fixed, which is great, but in the meanwhile, buggy content is being introduced. Overall, the number of bugs didn't change much, if at all.

4 : It's still too many characters to develop in a timely fashion, way too many, and you haven't even finished adding them yet. That means development for certain characters will be at a standstill for months, a year, or more.
It's your choice. I'm not telling you what to do, I can't tell you what to do, but I can give you a sit-rep: Spoon-deep characters with bare-bones content are no good for a game of this focus, and the content/popularity correspondence of characters should be enough to serve as proof of that. Subsequently, shifting your focus could easily increase player satisfaction with it, and the number of donors, which would benefit both you, and us. You are free to dismiss that.

5: the grind maybe exactly how you want it, but that's not how most players want it. The first and most pressing issue reviews point out is exactly this, that is the exact reason for the relatively low score, and the exact reason the game is not nearly as popular as it could be. But sure, if you don't care about its success or player satisfaction, it's entirely your decision to just continue doing what you want, make no compromise and just screw player feedback because the customer is always wrong, go tell them that.

6 : I didn't say you wasted time ON working on this game, I said you wasted time by juggling with 2 projects instead of focusing on one because development efficiency will not be 100% if your attention is divided between what's basically two separate games. Which means more effort, less progress overall which is also divided. Make what you will with it.

7 : And aside from 60% suffering the consequences of this decision, how much of that 40% is just as unsatisfied with development speed? Do you honestly not see why it's troubling?

I asked for help, I gave you feedback, what I intended to be constructive criticism, and just in case, I even made an attempt to clarify it's NOT my intention to shit on the game.

And yet you still treat me like I'm your enemy? Why don't you just tell me to fuck myself and I'll be out of your hair.
There's a newer update on Patreon. It's not uploaded here. Shockingly, creators prioritize the people paying them over the ones that aren't, i.e. you. If you have to say "it's not my intention to take a massive shit on this game" then you're taking a massive shit on the game.

Also hilariously one of the low score reviews is complaining that the Bree side doesn't have enough content, so the creator is screwed either way.

Reactions: Andrealphus

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
When does the trigger for Sasha's Implants happen(pool event)? I remember the whole pool thing and breast size event, but i dont remember the season, the time or the trigger for it.

Froboy

Aug 16, 2018
Some one can give me a save of the game with all girl with me. All time i can't got samantha. I'm tired to try

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
When does the trigger for Sasha's Implants happen(pool event)? I remember the whole pool thing and breast size event, but i dont remember the season, the time or the trigger for it.
Summer on a weekend afternoon I think. Only time Sasha and Bree are at the pool together. Also you had to have had the living room event with Sasha and the magazine first.

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
can we get some more girls gettin some enhancements like maybe kleio. shiori. bree. anna... all of them really. do us a solid.

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes