• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
...another website has a pretty decent android port (adds a side cheat that lets you turn collars, pregnancy and stats on or off in chats, and lets you teleport through time), is it aprapo to direct link this?

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
The difficulty scaling is brutal in this game. The difference between easy to normal is way too huge. Wish there was some middle ground. Like maybe a difficulty that keeps the halved energy drain while not downright doubling recovery/money/stat progression.

I don't know how people play on hard. On normal, I already feel like I'm wasting way too much time on upkeep and am almost always too low on something. Whereas on easy, energy and stat requirements become irrelevant. Even a single work out can give you a whopping 8 str with drain comparable to just standing in place on normal.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so no animated sceens only pictures?
is there diference from this and steam version ?
No animations, true. Next "base" might have some. Or may not. Or may never come.

There is no real difference between the version you download here and the Steam version, but - depending on your beta settings - the latter gets updated more often (however in smaller increments, so it isn't faster or such).

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
The difficulty scaling is brutal in this game. The difference between easy to normal is way too huge. Wish there was some middle ground. Like maybe a difficulty that keeps the halved energy drain while not downright doubling recovery/money/stat progression.

I don't how people play on hard. On normal, I already feel like I'm wasting way too much time on upkeep and am almost always too low on something. Whereas on easy, energy and stat requirements become irrelevant. Even a single work out can give you a whopping 8 str with drain comparable to just standing in place on normal.
Easy mode is for someone rushing for unlock scenes or unlock a full skill NG+ mode.
If you play in hard mode, you will need that full skill character.

In hard mode with a full skill character, if you sleep 6 hour per day, that will give you 10 energy, and the rest 18 hour will drain you 13.5 energy, so you need a moka($100) and a coffee in kitchen to full fill your need. and you also need to eat 4 times per day to keep you from hunger.

MrZemmy

Aug 13, 2021
playing my first play through got pass the bit when Cassidy tries to frame you does she perm go away when you are in the clear? if so what do i do to keep her?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
playing my first play through got pass the bit when Cassidy tries to frame you does she perm go away when you are in the clear? if so what do i do to keep her?
Take a look at her route in the wiki (link in OP). Basically you need to 100% clear yourself and have a camera at the midnight meeting.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Easy mode is for someone rushing for unlock scenes or unlock a full skill NG+ mode.
If you play in hard mode, you will need that full skill character.

In hard mode with a full skill character, if you sleep 6 hour per day, that will give you 10 energy, and the rest 18 hour will drain you 13.5 energy, so you need a moka($100) and a coffee in kitchen to full fill your need. and you also need to eat 4 times per day to keep you from hunger.
I suppose, assuming you don't do activities with increased resource/h reqs. Not to mention how a lot of most important activity reqs are much higher than their actual consumption, so you will definitely need to top off suboptimally which changes the calculation. And need a lot of ng+ money for those daily mokas since work will be getting a quarter income for 4x resource costs.

In any case, it seems kinda weird to me to balance the third difficulty around making even ng++ micromanagement excruciating when there's such a colossal gap between scene viewer mode and the abnormally hard "normal" mode. It seemed like either doubling energy costs or halving income/stats/energy gains would have been the obvious way to do normal instead of both.

Edit: For fun I toggled hard to check how much you get from working. With several promotions, I'm making $34 for -3 energy, -4.8 food, -2.4 clean, -1.8 fun, -4h. Forget daily $100 mokas, that means I barely even cover the cheap pub hamburger that will recover just some of the food (+3.5). I'm starting to wonder if this difficulty is even possible without save scumming on a first playthrough.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes