frozen._.bottle

Dec 8, 2017
-Entering the bathroom crashes the game and I'm assuming that it is because there is a girl there.
-Can't sleep after our energy meter becomes full, keeps saying I'm not tired even though the alarm is at a later given time.
-Interacting with the girls in the mall crashes the game sometimes when I offer them a gift. (I forgot to make note of them)
Will play more to find the bugs.
Thanks for the game btw. Feels like it will become something really good, really soon.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
What version ?
the new one. in the bathroom i think at 20:00 and i COULD NOT GO BACK, there is no auto save. second on town where i go to jobs talk to the blonde girl and could not leave the dialog (not crush but stack, maybe its my fail)

krogothwolf

Oct 17, 2017
Is your points suppose to go down 1(at least) every new day? That seems to make the grind even worse if that's the case.
After getting the girls number game errors when you try to send a friendly text, this is for both girls

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
@Andrealphus
Changing a game engine's default mechanics, unless you can greatly improve them, is something that should never be done.
Players have come to expect certain actions from certain inputs - like a right mouse click going to a save menu, which lets them save the game and has an OPTION to quit. Changing that to quit the game without being able to save is not only counter-intuitive but, quite frankly, idiotic.

All the errors that have shown up so far could, and should have, been found by play testing. Play testing should be done from the distribution files and NOT by plugging in values from the console to test certain routines. If those values had not been declared, set or had typos in previous routines you will never see the errors that way.

Distributing bug-ridden code such as this only damages your reputation and turns players away from this or any future game you may decide to work on.
Couldn't agree more. I also think it's in very poor taste to release an extremely buggy game, without playtests, behind a paywall, then when bugfixes are reported, still keep it behind a paywall.

This game clearly needs playtesters, why force people to pay right now when none of the content works? That entices people who do eventually support devs here, and there are a shit ton, to just stay away from this game/creator.

Why am I going to bother paying/supporting this dev when the game doesn't even work?

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
The game looks very cool, but I'm unable to enter the shower while somebody is in, I cannot gift anymore after gifting once, and I cannot get a date completed ? Like, it is impossible to raise the Date bar ? It's a shame, because it looks really good

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Me too. Click on phone and then Bree and I get an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 51, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'to_txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 47, in script
  File "D:\temp\LoSeSb-18.06.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\LoSeSb-18.06.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 51, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'to_txt'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.06.3
Also after I take a shower the text is in French.

Sparrow

Apr 27, 2017
- I kissed Sasha for the first time: Now I don't have the option anymore
- I offered her a book: I don't have the option to offer anymore
- I asked her out on a date: She refused but I don't have the option anymore
- Same for Bree but I still can try to kiss her (she'll refuse)
- I asked both girl's numbers pretty early, they both refused but now I cannot ask them anymore, same for the birth date (even if Sasha told me at the bar)
- Basically the only thing I can do with Sasha now is talk to her and offer her a drink Friday night at the bar
- Both girls won't go to the pool anymore (season related maybe ?)

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
iv not played this but I would like to try it but I see a lot of people saying they is a lot of bugs and so on … is the bugs at the start of the game or the back end of v18 update … or should I wait for fix before trying it . thanks all for any info about this game

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
alot of bugs...exterminator level bugs...but..the artwork and potential story may be worth the wait....now if the dev would play his/her game through to make sure it runs proper...poke poke jab jab :p

Reactions: evildead

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
alot of bugs...exterminator level bugs...but..the artwork and potential story may be worth the wait....now if the dev would play his/her game through to make sure it runs proper...poke poke jab jab :p
thanks for info will wait for bug fix

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Here are some console codes for anyone who wants them
hero.charm.score=XX
hero.fitness.score=XX
hero.knowledge.score=xx
hero.money=xx
you have to type exit in the console to be able to exit it with the games current key mappings

jjj97

Dec 30, 2017
Great game with an awesome art style! Major props, can't wait for future updates... thanks for your hard work!

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes