Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So I was holding off on visiting the University to not run into Kylie. Got Bree far enough along and eventually ran into Reona one time when visiting the University instead of Kylie but didn't keep it. Just wanted to make sure it could be done (sometimes running into Reona instead of it always being Kylie.)

Looking for Emma now and the University is one of the places you have to look for her but every time after searching for Emma, it makes me run into Kylie.

Is there any way after searching for Emma I can get the game to make me run into Reona instead of Kylie? I don't understand how I got it to run into Reona before running into Kylie for the first time before but can't get it to do so now when looking for Emma?

Doesn't matter whether Bree is standing at the University entrance or not, it makes me run into Kylie now.

So frustrating!

Is it purely RNG whether you run into Reona or Kylie?

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
So I was holding off on visiting the University to not run into Kylie. Got Bree far enough along and eventually ran into Reona one time when visiting the University instead of Kylie but didn't keep it. Just wanted to make sure it could be done (sometimes running into Reona instead of it always being Kylie.)

Looking for Emma now and the University is one of the places you have to look for her but every time after searching for Emma, it makes me run into Kylie.

Is there any way after searching for Emma I can get the game to make me run into Reona instead of Kylie? I don't understand how I got it to run into Reona before running into Kylie for the first time before but can't get it to do so now when looking for Emma?

Doesn't matter whether Bree is standing at the University entrance or not, it makes me run into Kylie now.

So frustrating!

Unless it's been changed recently, you should only have to worry about Kylie on Tuesdays and Fridays. The first Kylie event can trigger on any day, but that event is harmless. The second Kylie event is the one that causes her to start appearing on the map, and that event only happens at the University on Tuesdays and Fridays.

As for Reona, her single event occurs once you reach 50 LP with Bree, but I have no idea how the game resolves trigger conflicts, so I don't know how you would force Reona's event to trigger over Kylie's.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021

So frustrating!

Since you're the actual developer of the game, can you please provide some actual expertise insight into this please?

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Home Harem
"Be aware not to trigger the confrontation between Bree and Sasha...." - written everywhere.
What triggers the confrontation???

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yep big part of her storyline ^^
Indeed not only a stand in here. For any makers of "unofficial incest mods" literally every other character in game, including Ayesha and Aletta, would make more sense to have as your sister. Yes, you'd need to write around the issue that you haven't known Ayesha before, but Minami not being a real sister but an adopted one is indeed the only reason for her existence in Mike's life/this game.

However, the rules for tags include "those not related by blood", so for F95 purposes it is bro/sis and thus incest.

Afaik having sex three times with Sasha and three times with Bree.
Correct. This is also the general threshold for other harems. As long as you only have sex with everybody twice, you're safe. You can also have sex with one of them a third, fourth, hundreth time. Still can get the needed stats after that. Beware however that some storylines include "forced sex" (not forced on the characters but in a way on the player) which may raise the count before you can prepare. Best not to fuck around with everybody until you know they're okay with it.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Well....I don't know what happened.
Mike in my next New Game + somehow has BOTH small dick AND hung traits, but Hung takes preference...which would be ok if I didn't want to creampie in every girl without impregnating her (that is why the breed timeline is something I reserve for the late game when all storylines are over).
So...uh...what I do now?

• Haha
Reactions: KhanJr

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Well....I don't know what happened.
Mike in my next New Game + somehow has BOTH small dick AND hung traits, but Hung takes preference...which would be ok if I didn't want to creampie in every girl without impregnating her (that is why the breed timeline is something I reserve for the late game when all storylines are over).
So...uh...what I do now?
Takes longer, but build their obedience and tell them to go on the pill? Think it's around the 40-60 range, though it's been a few patches since I played.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Takes longer, but build their obedience and tell them to go on the pill? Think it's around the 40-60 range, though it's been a few patches since I played.
Still doesn't work with Samantha's storyline tho.
I'm more worried about how Mike has both a huge dick but its also afraid of losing it

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Since you're the actual developer of the game, can you please provide some actual expertise insight into this please?
I rarely provide gameplay advice, especially on very old content.

But i can tell you that there is very little randomness in the game and not in that part.

Reactions: DE10HRO

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Correct. This is also the general threshold for other harems. As long as you only have sex with everybody twice, you're safe. You can also have sex with one of them a third, fourth, hundreth time. Still can get the needed stats after that. Beware however that some storylines include "forced sex" (not forced on the characters but in a way on the player) which may raise the count before you can prepare. Best not to fuck around with everybody until you know they're okay with it.
So can we cheese it by going on a date, then choosing "don't use protection", make her angry and then avoid having sex? At least you get the stat increase needed.
BTW wish this clear info was present at the wikipedia.

I don't know about others, but kindof feels horrific doing the game like this, you have to avoid having sex to get to a happy ending. Seriously destroys enjoyment for me. Hard to be happy at the end when you are denied enjoyment for so long before the end. It's supposed to be a game - something for enjoyment reasons, rather then a constant bizarre punishment.
Even if there weren't any punishments in the game, the game is already - AS IT IS - an overdone grind. This is a massive punishment on it's own. Just think about how much time you need spend only filling up meters over and over. And I'm talking on easy mode.

The whole thing with condoms and forced pregnancy when hung is a can of worms of it's own. We should have options for this. People who don't like this should be able to turn it off. It's not about making the game easy or hard when turning it off, but rather being able to turn off stuff that completely kills any enjoyment for you - inside a video game. It's just a TERRIBLE put off.
I would rather take such options then having cheats that make anything easy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Still doesn't work with Samantha's storyline tho.
I'm more worried about how Mike has both a huge dick but its also afraid of losing it
It's normally 50. However, to get Sam to go on the pill (before her revenge fuck), you'll need to have had sex with her at least once - she becomes dateable earlier than the wiki says - which can be using protection so no pregnancy risk.

So can we cheese it by going on a date, then choosing "don't use protection", make her angry and then avoid having sex? At least you get the stat increase needed.
BTW wish this clear info was present at the wikipedia.

I don't know about others, but kindof feels horrific doing the game like this, you have to avoid having sex to get to a happy ending. Seriously destroys enjoyment for me. Hard to be happy at the end when you are denied enjoyment for so long before the end. It's supposed to be a game - something for enjoyment reasons, rather then a constant bizarre punishment.
Even if there weren't any punishments in the game, the game is already - AS IT IS - an overdone grind. This is a massive punishment on it's own. Just think about how much time you need spend only filling up meters over and over. And I'm talking on easy mode.

The whole thing with condoms and forced pregnancy when hung is a can of worms of it's own. We should have options for this. People who don't like this should be able to turn it off. It's not about making the game easy or hard when turning it off, but rather being able to turn off stuff that completely kills any enjoyment for you - inside a video game. It's just a TERRIBLE put off.
I would rather take such options then having cheats that make anything easy.
(Small technical annotation: it is a wiki but not Wikipedia, and content there is not done by the dev even though he is hosting the site, but by players. You want info in, you can do so)

Yes, you can do that. You can also - easier IMO - just say "no" to the hot coffee if you want a date but no sex. I wouldn't call that "cheese" however but pretty logical in game and story terms.

Other stuff you mention is more personal opinion and some things you dislike are actually what others like. I enjoy that you cannot just go and fuck everybody just like that without there being consequences but have to find a way to make it work in the long run - makes for a way better story IMO. Similarily, I like the aspect that girls are (to a different level) interested in protectionand you'll have to steer around that. And I enjoy the "overdone grind" - though I may admit that parts of it really are on the overdone side - as something I'll have to do to get around with the girls instead of them just falling randomly into my bed. Precisely because it's "supposed to be a game" and not a VN - which I also play for enjoyment reasons, don't get me wrong, but it's a different kind of enjoyment.

And even the "denial of sex" ain't that bad. Just checked my save, I have avoided doing too much until I got the girls "ready", I still averaged around one sexual encounter in three days which I would say is okay.

As for options: they won't hurt me - but catering for all individual preferences with options will be a lot of work that'd be missing in other places. So there's a limit of how much you can do here. Yes, what you want may not be too much of work and could be done. But then there is what I want, then comes JohnnyF95 who also has a different preference. At some point it isn't feasible anymore. And the "dick size" already is an option to change pregnancy probabilities. Yes, it is interwoven with the story, so you cannot have the "hung" feeling with the minimized preggo risk but still to me it is nicer to have such connection with something in the world than just some "settings" page. Even though in real life a larger penis of course does not change impregnation odds at all.

Of course this is all subjective, but game preferences will always be that way. And what we can do is decide how much deviation from what we want, what we really really want, we will take. And if it becomes a "constant bizarre punishment" to us, it is a good reason to not play that game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Christmas Office Party is a problem, I am in early summer ;)

"Customized reactions" will be interesting, depending on who where and what.

Let's see.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes