Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
The latter: depending on what you want to do and what you mean by "not maxing her out". It will have no influence on the Emma storyline but for Home Harem and Band Harem you need LP and KP.

And yes, Emma will ask if you have a girlfriend. (If Sam already introduced you as a boyfriend you will have a problem by the way in that you will have to choose between them) If you have (sex slaves, pets and so on also count) you need to admit it.
I meant I could just wait and not max out Sasha'a LP and thus holding off on her acquiring the Girlfriend status in the process until after getting far enough along with Emma.

Doesn't seem to be any real upside to maxing out Sasha's LP because apparently once she gets to near max LP is when she acquires the Girlfriend status so as long as I don't Take Sasha On A Date and move her status to Girlfriend, it sounds like it will make acquiring Emma all the easier, is what I'm gathering from your response as I don't have any slaves or pets or anyone else with the Girlfriend status as of yet either as I was holding off on getting any of them until after acquiring Emma as she seems to be the toughest one to do so with, even if it is primarily due to Samantha.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
This has probably been answered somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it (maybe my keywords aren't good enough). What does full randomness entail? I understand that random girl schedule will make their schedule different from what's listed on the wiki. Actually I have a question about that as well. But first question first: what all does full randomness entail? Does it make the cost of items random? The amount of times I need to read a book to master the concept? Can a character's stats randomly start at 100 affection upon initial encounter? Will timed events like Minami's move in have a different timer? Would it be possible for Minami to move in the next hour after calling you? Because that could really screw me over since I wouldn't have been able to tell Sasha and Bree yet (or possibly have cleaned the attic).

And regarding Girl Schedule randomness, how random is the schedule? Because I've noticed that the characters will still go to sleep at the same time every night and often use the bathroom in the morning at the same times. And what about event triggers? The first time I played with randomness, I wasn't able to complete the optional 1st-month objectives of peeping on Sasha and Bree masturbating and I'm not sure if I just got unlucky rolls on witnessing it (the girls would always be asleep instead) or if the randomness contributed to that. Does anyone know?

One more question: how often can you the penis enlargement/reduction pills? Like, can you start with micro penis and end up hung? Or vice versa?

Last edited:

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Ok. I wonder about this, what other games use a similar stats building system? Because I find it the most fun system for those games.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I meant I could just wait and not max out Sasha'a LP and thus holding off on her acquiring the Girlfriend status in the process until after getting far enough along with Emma.

Doesn't seem to be any real upside to maxing out Sasha's LP because apparently once she gets to near max LP is when she acquires the Girlfriend status so as long as I don't Take Sasha On A Date and move her status to Girlfriend, it sounds like it will make acquiring Emma all the easier, is what I'm gathering from your response as I don't have any slaves or pets or anyone else with the Girlfriend status as of yet either as I was holding off on getting any of them until after acquiring Emma as she seems to be the toughest one to do so with, even if it is primarily due to Samantha.
You can certainly withhold LPs from girls if you don't want to advance them too quickly and want to delay certain stuff from happening. However, since they will always gain LP when seeing you, this may be more of a hassle then handling Emma, especially if it is one of your housemates which will hog the living room at certain times so you can't even go home. Similar stuff can be said later on about Shiori or Cassidy at work. You'll lose at lot of action and movement freedom if you want to avoid them.

The strategy as such is sound, just wouldn't know whether it's worth it. Of course you can also keep a small stash of unwelcome presents to dip their love 1 LP below the threshold before leaving. (With office girls it is more difficult because apart from Cassidy you cannot give them presents in the office).

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterDuck

CuriosityKID

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone explain to me about the save files? I've already downloaded some saves and placed them in the proper files, but yet I dont see any saves when I tried to load them in the game. Any advice?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Can anyone explain to me about the save files? I've already downloaded some saves and placed them in the proper files, but yet I dont see any saves when I tried to load them in the game. Any advice?
Did you rename them correct?
Something like 2-1-LT1.save will be the first file on the second page of your saves.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(a) make sure you rename the file, losing any leading numbers and the underscore, after downloading it

(b) there are two folders for the saves, if you already had a save of the number provided, replacing it in just one will not work. Either copy it twice or rename it to some number you haven't used.

The other path for RenPy games is (Username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/(GameName)

Reactions: CuriosityKID

lil_coomer

Sep 14, 2021
Have you unlocked the TV topic in general by raising your knowledge? You unlock 2 topics for every 10 points
Ah I see. I must've missed the trigger for learning them since I cheated a bit. Thank you for your help.

Also is Lexi still bugged? Haven't gotten her event after the first nightclub one yet. I also have no idea how to advance Aletta. She is capped at 50 LP but idk how to get her next office event to trigger or go to the afternoon meeting.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah I see. I must've missed the trigger for learning them since I cheated a bit. Thank you for your help.

Also is Lexi still bugged? Haven't gotten her event after the first nightclub one yet. I also have no idea how to advance Aletta. She is capped at 50 LP but idk how to get her next office event to trigger or go to the afternoon meeting.
Lexi: needs to be spring or summer for that event to fire, if you're in fall: sorry bout that.

Aletta: needs Cassidy's story to be finished by first surviving the investigation and making her your pet, then continuing until you are CEO.

CuriosityKID

Jan 13, 2018
(a) make sure you rename the file, losing any leading numbers and the underscore, after downloading it

(b) there are two folders for the saves, if you already had a save of the number provided, replacing it in just one will not work. Either copy it twice or rename it to some number you haven't used.

The other path for RenPy games is (Username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/(GameName)
Nope I did not do that. Just tried it and it work! Thanks!

Reactions: Cartageno

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So it's MC's birthday and Bree, Sasha, and Anna have given the MC birthday presents that appear in my inventory. However, Samantha also presented a book titled: How to talk to girls and have fun at parties but it's not appearing anywhere in my inventory. Has it just not been implemented yet or is it due to my playing an older version (v21.9.1) of the game possibly?

Also not sure what issues I may run into as far as birthday gifts are concerned with the remaining girls? Guess I'll find out soon enough. Hopefully it's only Sam that this is the case for?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So it's MC's birthday and Bree, Sasha, and Anna have given the MC birthday presents that appear in my inventory. However, Samantha also presented a book titled: How to talk to girls and have fun at parties but it's not appearing anywhere in my inventory. Has it just not been implemented yet or is it due to my playing an older version (v21.9.1) of the game possibly?

Also not sure what issues I may run into as far as birthday gifts are concerned with the remaining girls? Guess I'll find out soon enough. Hopefully it's only Sam that this is the case for?
In case you're wondering: it's not really an issue. Apart from the fact that having $50 more is always better than not having them, only two gifts are of any major consequence (or not, depending on your game): Kylie's cookies make her yandere go down when eating them in her presence, Lavish's lucky panties are needed when unlucky and may help when not picking lucky (although by the time you got promoted two times, had a birthday and christmas, you should have been able to pick up a clover instead). All other presents are fluff or minor items.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes