johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I meant I could just wait and not max out Sasha'a LP and thus holding off on her acquiring the Girlfriend status in the process until after getting far enough along with Emma.

Doesn't seem to be any real upside to maxing out Sasha's LP because apparently once she gets to near max LP is when she acquires the Girlfriend status so as long as I don't Take Sasha On A Date and move her status to Girlfriend, it sounds like it will make acquiring Emma all the easier, is what I'm gathering from your response as I don't have any slaves or pets or anyone else with the Girlfriend status as of yet either as I was holding off on getting any of them until after acquiring Emma as she seems to be the toughest one to do so with, even if it is primarily due to Samantha.
It's possible to have one of the girls get Girlfriend status and then friendzone them, they'll take a hit to their LP, and you can apologize to get them back to Friend status. The important part is that if you have an active relationship status (Girlfriend, Sex Slave, Mistress) with any other girl (and Samantha didn't introduce you as her bf) you admit it when she asks, and you've broken up with them before she brings it up again. The exceptions to those are Lexi, Audrey, Palla, and Bree if she's your Girlfriend (NOT Sex Slave) while in her Cafe Maid path and you went through the event where they talk with each other at the Uni. Also, you cannot break up with a Sex Slave, so unless it's one of those exceptions you're SOL (Cassidy is an issue, bc through her event you're forced into having her as Sex Slave/Mistress, and the only way I've found around it is to delay your promotion, thereby delaying the initiation of her path).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's possible to have one of the girls get Girlfriend status and then friendzone them, they'll take a hit to their LP, and you can apologize to get them back to Friend status. The important part is that if you have an active relationship status (Girlfriend, Sex Slave, Mistress) with any other girl (and Samantha didn't introduce you as her bf) you admit it when she asks, and you've broken up with them before she brings it up again. The exceptions to those are Lexi, Audrey, Palla, and Bree if she's your Girlfriend (NOT Sex Slave) while in her Cafe Maid path and you went through the event where they talk with each other at the Uni. Also, you cannot break up with a Sex Slave, so unless it's one of those exceptions you're SOL (Cassidy is an issue, bc through her event you're forced into having her as Sex Slave/Mistress, and the only way I've found around it is to delay your promotion, thereby delaying the initiation of her path).
As I understand it, it is not that bad. You have to admit seeing other girls and then have three deciding factors:

1) Your actions during a cinema date
2) Your situation with Bree
3) Your "other girls" situation.

The latter you can probably not accomplish, however the other two are doable and that should be enough to continue her story.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
For Maid Bree path, in my Story Tracker there is an event that I can't seem to figure out how to trigger:

Wait the end of Bree's shift

However, whenever I visit her at the Maid Cafe at 18:00, she doesn't say or do anything to trigger it. If I wait until 19:00, she is already gone.

She is currently locked at 75 HP and so I'm not sure if whatever is locking her at 75 LP is preventing it from occurring? I know I've had this appearing on her Story Tracker for a while before she was even locked at 75 HP so I don't believe the two have anything to do with one another though?

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
For Maid Bree path, in my Story Tracker there is an event that I can't seem to figure out how to trigger:

Wait the end of Bree's shift

However, whenever I visit her at the Maid Cafe at 18:00, she doesn't say or do anything to trigger it. If I wait until 19:00, she is already gone.

She is currently locked at 75 HP and so I'm not sure if whatever is locking her at 75 LP is preventing it from occurring? I know I've had this appearing on her Story Tracker for a while before she was even locked at 75 HP so I don't believe the two have anything to do with one another though?
that would be because you are waiting in the wrong place. Meet Bree in your livingroom after she gets off from work.

Reactions: Game Lord

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
that would be because you are waiting in the wrong place. Meet Bree in your livingroom after she gets off from work.
I was going home as well and it was still not triggering but finally got it to at 19:00 and when Bree was in the Living Room at that time as well. The other times she was in her Bedroom at that time, I guess, and that's why it wasn't occurring.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Noticed that there were two skill books (S&M and Shibari) that we can learn skills for but it takes reading them 20 times each to master their skills.

Besides Aletta for the Shibari skill, which girls will utilize which of these two skills because if no one is using S&M in their activities, there won't be much point to learning the S&M skill until it is actually incorporated into the game, if it isn't already, that is?

Reactions: MisterDuck

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Noticed that there were two skill books (S&M and Shibari) that we can learn skills for but it takes reading them 20 times each to master their skills.

Besides Aletta for the Shibari skill, which girls will utilize which of these two skills because if no one is using S&M in their activities, there won't be much point to learning the S&M skill until it is actually incorporated into the game, if it isn't already, that is?
sasha

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
i think emma is still bugged..

i start a new game with v21.12.0d and tryed to only focus on emma..

i make samanthas wedding event cause i read i need 60hearts for event "samanthas friend"

i finished all emmas event for the story and had no other girlfriend.

i do the handjob , cunnilingus and blowjob,

now she told me about her vagina problems, i read on wiki i need to make x times cunnilingus with her for the event "petite love"

but here start the bug. when i date her i dont have option for cunnilingus ... we try sex ... she is hurt and i lose love and kp.
after this i can choose only handjob or blowjob... some times only handjobs and it loops... like 10 handjobs in one evening... after this 1 blowjob and this ends the date.

i tried the date now more times... sometimes the text change but its everytime the same with the loop handjobs.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
i think emma is still bugged..

i start a new game with v21.12.0d and tryed to only focus on emma..

i make samanthas wedding event cause i read i need 60hearts for event "samanthas friend"

i finished all emmas event for the story and had no other girlfriend.

i do the handjob , cunnilingus and blowjob,

now she told me about her vagina problems, i read on wiki i need to make x times cunnilingus with her for the event "petite love"

but here start the bug. when i date her i dont have option for cunnilingus ... we try sex ... she is hurt and i lose love and kp.
after this i can choose only handjob or blowjob... some times only handjobs and it loops... like 10 handjobs in one evening... after this 1 blowjob and this ends the date.

i tried the date now more times... sometimes the text change but its everytime the same with the loop handjobs.
I seem to recall needing to progress with Sasha to the point where the player gives her oral, and that unlocked the oral sex options for all other girls, note I have not tried this with Emma yet.

Reactions: Delas

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So one single character for S&M (Sasha) and one single character for Shibari (Aletta) so far to date?

I seen that Aletta's Wiki references Shibari but I don't see Sasha's Wiki referencing S&M in it anywhere.

How disappointing. The books have been in the game for a good while now. I was hoping for more than one character apiece for each of them.

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
So one single character for S&M (Sasha) and one single character for Shibari (Aletta) so far to date?

I seen that Aletta's Wiki references Shibari but I don't see Sasha's Wiki referencing S&M in it anywhere.

How disappointing. The books have been in the game for a good while now. I was hoping for more than one character apiece for each of them.
Only reason I know is I went for the Home Harem and had the S&M skill and rope.
When I have sex with her one of the options is to tie her up

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi ,) is Bree already playable ??
"Playable" as in "you can choose her in the beginning, walk around and have a few events" she is (and has been for a long time). Whereas "playable" as in "there is a lot of content to keep you more than an evening" there still isn't.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 284 Votes