JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
A gallery would be useful. If the problem is with that the scenes have too much layers you can always print the CGs and import then to the game in the gallery/gallery mod.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
so, I've got an issue... can't exercise in the gym, because when I do, it triggers the one woman exercising, and I get an error that "'girl' object has no attribute 'love'"
edit~ myriad other issues, I think it's because I didn't start a new game... ugh, I don't wanna start over...

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I've got Sam at 85 love points and I think I'm on the sharing is caring path according to the walk through (I haven't ratted Ryan out yet). I'm stuck because she doesn't want to date, but nothing makes her points change. The hint says Sam will call me in a few days, but it's been like 3 weeks because I was working on other girls too.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I've got Sam at 85 love points and I think I'm on the sharing is caring path according to the walk through (I haven't ratted Ryan out yet). I'm stuck because she doesn't want to date, but nothing makes her points change. The hint says Sam will call me in a few days, but it's been like 3 weeks because I was working on other girls too.
You probably need to be home at a specific time.

maultierr

Apr 4, 2018
i always use a condom when i have sex with Samantha. the result - Samantha is pregnant and the child supposedly is mine. what the magic!

Reactions: obiwan

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You have to take them on an Afternoon Date to the Mall on the Weekend. Kieo is the chick with short blonde hair. You have to choose the Know how to play Guitar option at the start to even meet her and Anna (short haired red head). Sasha is the introduction to them. Involves some progression with Sasha to talk to her in her room about hanging out with them during her band practice after you meet them at the Bar (through another Sasha event). Practice is at 20:00 on Friday or 22:00 (hang out side in the street and wait and see) after you get to that point and when you see the Studio appear you can go join their band cause their Guitar player doesn't show. Kleio is a Dom type personality while Anna is the Sub of the 2. Read the dialogue cause I think you can fuck up and not get to join the band.

Reactions: RainbowRising

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for the answer, sadly that Sasha guitar event didn't trigger here, and when i go to mall there's no option to get the piercings

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes