samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
is pregnancy in the early stages atm ? i got lexi up the duff but nothing else seems to be happening even after hours of play?

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
is pregnancy in the early stages atm ? i got lexi up the duff but nothing else seems to be happening even after hours of play?
Lexi can get pregnant on first attempt itself (when you bang her in the pool at your house). However, I think the chances for pregnancy are 1/3.
Got her pregnant on the very first attempt when she invades MC's house at night. After banging her in the pool, I found her in the cloth store where she told that she was pregnant and asked whether to keep the baby.

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
Lexi can get pregnant on first attempt itself (when you bang her in the pool at your house). However, I think the chances for pregnancy are 1/3.
Got her pregnant on the very first attempt when she invades MC's house at night. After banging her in the pool, I found her in the cloth store where she told that she was pregnant and asked whether to keep the baby.
yea i have gone through all that but does it go thurther or just sit at her with a baby bump, like does it get bigger or can she have the baby or are we far from those things atm

Hawkeyemak

Nov 11, 2018
If you have condoms you will avoid the pregnancy.Even in the first scene in the pool ask you for condom if you have..

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
If you have condoms you will avoid the pregnancy.Even in the first scene in the pool ask you for condom if you have..
lol
why did you quote my comment mate? Besides, who even asked if condoms can be used or how to prevent pregnancy etc?
o_Oo_O:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I kind of look forward to the "return" of ex-GF Alexis to see what kind of fun that will stir up between baby sis Kylie and herself. Combine that with Our Hero now successful and with a few other GFs should be interesting.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
It's useless to use a condom, I realized when Mike and brees have sex. why he throws all his cum in bree's pussy

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Alright, so I got through the confrontation scene with Sasha and Bree, with the two agreeing to a three-way relationship.

Now I'd like to know if there is any risk, of them discovery you having had sex with one of the other woman between then and the end of the game?

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes