PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
as i said in one of my posts seems like with all the bugs people are having trying to get the girls events and whatnot this game rw seems unstable people are stuck and whatnot i frankly just wait for the game to be done
That's basically my plan atm, which is a shame, since I'd actually like to support Andrealphus during the development, but not if they're going to just say: "Eh if you can't get the event then get fucked."

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
That's basically my plan atm, which is a shame, since I'd actually like to support Andrealphus during the development, but not if they're going to just say: "Eh if you can't get the event then get fucked."
it is a shame but it is what it is i mean ill still download the updates but i guess ill do the same as ypu not play them till everything gets worked out better n understandable hints and a very very up to date walkthrough i try and follow it but as i said i woke up at 6 but it didnt trigger Bree coming in telling me to leave (bathroom) i helped Sasasha with the boxes n went to her room to get the unboxing event that night nothing next day came waited still nothing 3rd day came still nothing

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
it is a shame but it is what it is i mean ill still download the updates but i guess ill do the same as ypu not play them till everything gets worked out better n understandable hints and a very very up to date walkthrough i try and follow it but as i said i woke up at 6 but it didnt trigger Bree coming in telling me to leave (bathroom) i helped Sasasha with the boxes n went to her room to get the unboxing event that night nothing next day came waited still nothing 3rd day came still nothing
For Sasha you have to stay outside of her room in the hallway. I just stood there from like 11am to 8pm and the event started.
With Bree, while she will tell you to get out of the bathroom, I don't recall a scene other than peeking in on her in the shower. A note to keep in mind; while you are in the house, if you stand in any room but the hallway and then wait, if the square for the bathroom disappears, it means someone is in there and you can go in to get told off.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
For Sasha you have to stay outside of her room in the hallway. I just stood there from like 11am to 8pm and the event started.
With Bree, while she will tell you to get out of the bathroom, I don't recall a scene other than peeking in on her in the shower. A note to keep in mind; while you are in the house, if you stand in any room but the hallway and then wait, if the square for the bathroom disappears, it means someone is in there and you can go in to get told off.
maybe ill give it another go they said the walkthrough is for the current version but i dont see the diff its the same past 6 versions ago

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
i will say this the voice acting for the intro part i liked it wish it stayed on
I didn't dislike it, but it really threw me off, especially when it just stopped. Voice acting to me is something that should never be applied to only a part of the game. Obviously it's not finished, but I feel like voice acting should be an all at once kind of update.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I didn't dislike it, but it really threw me off, especially when it just stopped. Voice acting to me is something that should never be applied to only a part of the game. Obviously it's not finished, but I feel like voice acting should be an all at once kind of update.
yeah it threw me off too when it just stopped i liked Bree's voice better Sasha however her voice sounds like a Trans lady (not that theres nothing wrong with them)

Reactions: Cmann

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
yeah it threw me off too when it just stopped i liked Bree's voice better Sasha however her voice sounds like a Trans lady (not that theres nothing wrong with them)
I thought Sasha's voice was rather fitting. A little slow on the speaking pace, but it sounded like how I had imagined her. Bree's voice was a little too chipper and bright, almost like the actress was trying a bit too hard.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I thought Sasha's voice was rather fitting. A little slow on the speaking pace, but it sounded like how I had imagined her. Bree's voice was a little too chipper and bright, almost like the actress was trying a bit too hard.
i guess i see your point for Sasha and i agree with Bree but i guess it fits her as well maybe?

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Has anyone got an updated walk-through? Or a CG rip?
There is NO updated walkthrough, and I've never seen a CG rip for this game at all. You'd have to bumble your way into the new content somehow to find cgs LOL.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I used the walkthrough provided although I found this one to be slightly more helpful.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v19-5-1e-andrealphus.13488/post-1698685

Between the two walkthroughs and the hints in game via the phone, you should be able to find all the content. There is a randomness aspect to the game though so it may take a few days for an event to show up. If you can't get an event to show up, then you're probably missing something required like a Z-Box for Bree or you don't have the fancy clothes to open up the club for Samantha's path. None of the girls are particularly challenging to open up to be honest.

The only girl not included in the walkthroughs is the new one and I'm sure if she has sex scenes or not yet.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
i guess i see your point for Sasha and i agree with Bree but i guess it fits her as well maybe?
They both fit, but I think that Bree's VA could do with being more herself. I could hear the effort in her vocalizations, and it felt a little forced.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I used the walkthrough provided although I found this one to be slightly more helpful.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v19-5-1e-andrealphus.13488/post-1698685

Between the two walkthroughs and the hints in game via the phone, you should be able to find all the content. There is a randomness aspect to the game though so it may take a few days for an event to show up. If you can't get an event to show up, then you're probably missing something required like a Z-Box for Bree or you don't have the fancy clothes to open up the club for Samantha's path. None of the girls are particularly challenging to open up to be honest.

The only girl not included in the walkthroughs is the new one and I'm sure if she has sex scenes or not yet.
both of the walkthroughs are the excat SAME as the outdated one

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
oh well ill give up on the game for now anyways tons of other enjoyable games out there
Yep, there's good shit all over. Maybe I'll start putting money back into the Patreon if the dev actually makes a walkthrough, and doesn't rely on a fan to make one and keep it up to date.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes