Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I managed to get Kleio pregnant but she keeps aborting and her love is capped at 75 I don't understand...

Also is there a fix out for the graphic bugs of Sasha ?
with respect to kleio you still have to do the studio scene where you fight with Sasha, you can never get pregnant if you do not have enough love points.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I managed to get Kleio pregnant but she keeps aborting and her love is capped at 75 I don't understand...

Also is there a fix out for the graphic bugs of sasha ?
with respect to the graphics if you have the version of the page it does not contain the corrections. it is not the last

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
No worries, although it might be an idea to remove the tutorial until it has been updated.
Regardless, though, could you explain what symbols are used for what seasons, and what the two female symbol icon means?
The sign you are talking about is important in the game. that prevents the girls from leaving

this prevents Bree from leaving your side like Kleio

Oct 16, 2017
But according to what I can find of the meaning of two female symbols in one, it means "Lesbians"
So, does that mean that the farther a character's two female symbols icon gets to 100%, the more the chance that she'll refuse to date MC, even though they are really close, because she'd be too close to being a full Lesbian and for that wouldn't be very interested in dating men?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
The tutorial is really outdated...
Sorry
I'm not knowledgeable in game design, but how about instead of the tutorial just add Computer interaction in MC room, or smartphone option that allows you to access codex like functions?
So you could say check story progress or see what routes are available to you (so player could see all the replayability and appreciate how much content you managed to squeeze in), access UI info and check unlocks/perks.

So unless that's a real bitch to implement it could be a big improvement to the game.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
But according to what I can find of the meaning of two female symbols in one, it means "Lesbians"
So, does that mean that the farther a character's two female symbols icon gets to 100%, the more the chance that she'll refuse to date MC, even though they are really close, because she'd be too close to being a full Lesbian and for that wouldn't be very interested in dating men?
Nothing to see, that's more than everything to have sex with 3 or 4 girls

V@nRut@23

Apr 28, 2019
Is there a way to unlock the music studio or do you really need the music perk for it to appear ?
The outdated walkthrough mentioned:

"
4) band discussion (hallway between 18 and 24 when sasha is in her room and not sleeping, at least 30LP)
sasha's playing bass in her room
important: this event has 2 options to end the event prematurily: "leave" and "don't play too late", choosing one of these will mean losing access to kleio and anna for this playthrough!
if you have the skill:guitar then this event opens up the band storyline, if you don't then this leads to "a man's purpose"

minor event:
1) a man's purpose (pub on friday between 20 and 23, not skill:guitar) (public version)
help the girls with setting up their equipment (or not)
this event is the alternative event introducing anna and kleio for people without the guitar skill
"

Sep 6, 2018
Don't really support the lack of lite-harem with Sasha and Bree since the latter gets pissed off and leaves if you start fucking both. And I also managed to delete Sasha from the game by, I guess, having 2 events happen at once - her actually getting the boobjob shit and her getting her pregnant sprite, since I guess there's no combination of both yet.

I also feel like you should have focused on existing girls rather than constantly trying to add new random ones. Like the roster is already ridiculous and a lot of the girls are bare-bones in terms of scenes and design. Art quality varies extremely wildly too.

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
as the previous poster stated, "Importance"

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
So, I was playing the 19.5.4 version of the game (windows) and when you get Sasha to dye her hair blonde, the blonde hair doesn't go where it's supposed to, rather it floats nearby her, is there a fix to that?

Context for what I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: V@nRut@23

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Don't really support the lack of lite-harem with Sasha and Bree since the latter gets pissed off and leaves if you start fucking both. And I also managed to delete Sasha from the game by, I guess, having 2 events happen at once - her actually getting the boobjob shit and her getting her pregnant sprite, since I guess there's no combination of both yet.

I also feel like you should have focused on existing girls rather than constantly trying to add new random ones. Like the roster is already ridiculous and a lot of the girls are bare-bones in terms of scenes and design. Art quality varies extremely wildly too.
The harem thingy is just you, you can get them to accept sharing.
The sprite pb has been fixed.
The rest is your opinion, thx for sharing it :)

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes