pilai

Mar 29, 2019
I need help please, after completing the Investigation Cassidy disappeared and I looked in the variables she is back in the ''HIDDEN'' section. How do I get her out?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I need help please, after completing the Investigation Cassidy disappeared and I looked in the variables she is back in the ''HIDDEN'' section. How do I get her out?
Go back and 100% the investigation. I typed out a walkthrough in the thread.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
You need to not only finish Investigation, but finish it at 100%. Look in this post for how to do that. If you finish the Investigation at any number less than 100%, she'll disappear forever.

Also, later on,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pilai

pilai

Mar 29, 2019
You need to not only finish Investigation, but finish it at 100%. Look in this post for how to do that. If you finish the Investigation at any number less than 100%, she'll disappear forever.

Also, later on,
Alright. I was asking because the studio got back in the hidden variables and I didn't know how to both of them out of it. Anyway, thank you very much.

den1999667

Jun 21, 2018
I don't know what to do... I finished the investigation for 100% for 5 times with different,I made Cassidy to work for me,but after that she dissapears and i can't find her. I can raise her love with the cheats and occur events,but there is no her contact in my phone and she does not appear anywhere. Can anybody help with that?

Last edited:

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I think cassidy is bugged - right after the intro i popped console and

cassidy.get_flag_value("humiliated")

Thus when you get promoted she immediately comes barging into your office crying.

I'm not the renpy expert but my guess is that the following snippet just after the Event block (ch\cassidy\events.rpy)

label cassidy_outfit_picker:
if randint(1, 3) == 1:
$ cassidy.set_flag('gold', True)

label cassidy_humiliation_check:
$ cassidy.set_flag('humiliated', 1, mod='+')
return

executes immediately after the .rpy file is loaded.

calling cassidy.set_flag to restore it to 0 seems to work fine as a fix

Last edited:

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I don't know what to do... I finished the investigation for 100% for 5 times with different,I made Cassidy to work for me,but after that she dissapears and i can't find her. I can raise her love with the cheats and occur events,but there is no her contact in my phone and she is not appear anywhere. Can anybody help with that?
It was mentioned previously that she disapear for some time and then appear again

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
im cannot advance with shasa, the event of unpack in her room dont appear, and when I pick of her door:
the same happens with bree

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes