Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Quick question, I resolved the investigation percentage issue thanks to a comment here (naive enough to ask for help from Shiori... what a mistake ^^) and I'm now stuck later in the Cassidy storyline. Aletta and her are asking the MC to seduce Cassidy's step-mom but she's nowhere to be found and there's no particular story progress. Can I have an insght from one of you who succeded to proceed ? :)

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Quick question, I resolved the investigation percentage issue thanks to a comment here (naive enough to ask for help from Shiori... what a mistake ^^) and I'm now stuck later in the Cassidy storyline. Aletta and her are asking the MC to seduce Cassidy's step-mom but she's nowhere to be found and there's no particular story progress. Can I have an insght from one of you who succeded to proceed ? :)
That part is not in the game, the developer must implement it

Reactions: Aratorn

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I don't know what to do... I finished the investigation for 100% for 5 times with different,I made Cassidy to work for me,but after that she dissapears and i can't find her. I can raise her love with the cheats and occur events,but there is no her contact in my phone and she does not appear anywhere. Can anybody help with that?
What was the exact situation when she disappeared?
If you got her pregnant and didn't let her abort, she disappear for good. The situation in which I said she only disappear for a few days is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that happen, I just went on playing as usual until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that, she was back, and the story continued.

can anyone share a save with cassidy after finished investigation? I have a bug and cannot move any furter...
It might not be bugged. Her hints are simply not implemented yet. I thought I couldn't progress, too, for a while, but then I just kept playing, and a few days later, events popped.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Some save files for those too lazy out there. Page 1-3 are some important choices where the story might change direction. Page 7-9 are some sex scenes. Page 6 are the 3 respective ending sequences with Sam, Bree, and Sasha. Page 5 are the choices leading up to those ending, with 5.2 being didn't propose to anyone (also could be considered the "full save"); while 5.3, 5.5, and 5.6 being the respective choices that lead to 6.3, 6.5, and 6.6.

All stats are set to max via cheat, all items that can only be purchased once have already been purchased, all girls currently can be pregnant are already pregnant (unpreg them in cheat if you want), with the exception of Cassidy who will disappear forever if you don't allow her abortion.

Reactions: Qwertynus

Tek Knight

Dec 18, 2018
Greetings, I have a bug in android version, it happens when i ask her to help me in the investigation, she tells me but the error appears so i can upload that process i need help please

Mar 19, 2019
That part is not in the game, the developer must implement it
Well thats a little odd. I'm stuck at 80LP with here. When ever she gets pregnant she gets an abortion (if I inists she keeps it,she disappears) there has to be something else that would let her keep the kid when shes pregnant if the developer said she has it enabled

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Well thats a little odd. I'm stuck at 80LP with here. When ever she gets pregnant she gets an abortion (if I inists she keeps it,she disappears) there has to be something else that would let her keep the kid when shes pregnant if the developer said she has it enabled
at the bar you can only up to 80, she can get pregnant

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes