DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Screw it, just gonna use console commands now.
I'm definitely not restarting the whole thing to unfuck some wonky code.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Ok, this game has potential in my eyes but the creator may be a little bit too ambitious in my opinion.
He has cretaed lots of girls all diferrent with different stories and kinks so everybody can be happy and you can see that there have been a lot of work poured into this.

BUT, wanting to do too much may be worse than too little. The introduction of so many new girls with the previous ones not completed except for 3 (Samantha, Bree and Sasha) is like looking at a story that isn't going forward anymore, like the serie Lost in a sense.

I think Andrealphus would be better off finishing the already existing ones for the next few updates.
Plus, it could allow him the time to assess and repair the many bugs provoked by the engine overall and that were already present in the game (as I have seen so far: Harmony that has no hints and is not much but a placeholder has an error each time I compliment her, Sasha's foursome with Kleio and Anna never happens even though the trigger was activated, Alexis has called and I have accepted the dinner offer but there hasn't been anything after that and Lavish's story won't trigger at a certain point, the only hint i get throigh the phone is "talk to Lavish" but nothing happens).

The bugs I've quoted are the major ones that need to be solved/resolved so all in all there's either the wait for a new bugfix or for a new walkthrough if some of these changes are story related.

Great game in conclusion but it's dangerously getting a Heroes/The walking dead/Lost vibe

I hope the creator sees this message, thanks for the hard work ! :)

Last edited:

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
Need help,please
I don't know why Sasha's watch TV option is gone (page 1), and then dinner time FUCK option are gone too(page 2).
I can't do threesome with Sasha and Bree anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got the same problem.. have you solved somehow?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Anybody know the console command to install the spy camera... or change the day or some such?
My Cassidy midnight meeting triggered on a Sunday, so I have no way to access the office to install the damn thing, which is something the dev apparently failed to account for.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anybody know the console command to install the spy camera... or change the day or some such?
My Cassidy midnight meeting triggered on a Sunday, so I have no way to access the office to install the damn thing, which is something the dev apparently failed to account for.
Andrealphus

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Nevermind, seems the built-in cheat works if I use it early enough in the day.
Not ideal but better than messing around in the code on my own.

Reactions: witteb

Biodred

Jul 25, 2018
I can’t make a harem with Sasha and Bree. Fulfilled all the requirements for this. (GP> 50) Bree leaves all the time. What to do?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I can’t make a harem with Sasha and Bree. Fulfilled all the requirements for this. (GP> 50) Bree leaves all the time. What to do?
Make sure their lesbian score isn't too high. In some of the recent builds they set it so that an overly high lesbian score means they're no longer interested enough in guys to be willing to put up with sharing you. This has been further tweaked to be a bit more lenient as of the "j" hot fix but I'm not quite sure just how much more forgiving it is now. But yeah apparently the target for bisexuality is 45% to 55% lesbian score.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes