Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ac/sweettalk.rpy", line 21, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 82, in smooth_talk
File "game/cl/class_girl.rpy", line 73, in __getattr__
AttributeError: lesbian

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 377, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 214, in script call
File "cl/class_girl.rpyc", line 363, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 221, in script call
File "ac/sweettalk.rpyc", line 20, in script
File "C:\Users\Drew\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1g-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Drew\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1g-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.1.1g
Sun Jan 26 11:44:06 2020
```
...... Just downloaded G, new version 10 mins ago, still using save from the new release from a day ago. Never had these problems with OLD saves... Happened talking to Harmony. So since this is G version do i have to start a new game again??:rolleyes:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 377, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 214, in script call
File "cl/class_girl.rpyc", line 363, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 221, in script call
File "ac/sweettalk.rpyc", line 20, in script
File "C:\Users\Drew\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1g-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Drew\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1g-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.1.1g
Sun Jan 26 11:44:06 2020
```
...... Just downloaded G, new version 10 mins ago, still using save from the new release from a day ago. Never had these problems with OLD saves... Happened talking to Harmony. So since this is G version do i have to start a new game again??:rolleyes:
You have to start over, for compatibility issues

• Wow
Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
update to version g, which is on the page
i did what you said when i kept running into error after error. Using that save file from that game, in new G version. Just meeting Harmony for first time Error...

EDIT -- ok, starting over again.... That old save that had HOURS! on it... then theres the OLD OLD save that felt like it had days spent on it.... wasted :unsure: Yes i love that in a game! :love:

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
Quick question - does the MC 'imagining seeing somebody' on the front porch in the early morning ever lead to anything?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello the story for alexi dose not work well she ring you to meet up with her for dinner than you wait and still nothing is bug ?

D

Deleted member 876176

ok next problem i have 100 lp, 100 lesbp and 100 kinky with bree and she move out

xvjinnvx

Jul 8, 2018
Am I the only one that want to max out with Morgan, knock her up and Make her my main? Waiting for the update.

Also is there a fix for the two roomates breaking up with you? Am I just stupide? (update, I am stupid, Lesbian needs to be 50% on both and max love it seems )

Also how do I contuine the story with Alexis, She calls about dinner and then there is nothing after?

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Am I the only one that want to max out with Morgan, knock her up and Make her my main? Waiting for the update.

Also is there a fix for the two roomates breaking up with you? Am I just stupide?

Also how do I contuine the story with Alexis, She calls about dinner and then there is nothing after?
Morgan is limited to a max of 60LP right now.

Re the roommates breaking up with you: refer to the walkthrough. I haven’t tried it but I think you need a high combination of LP, Lesbian and Kink.

Re Alexis and dinner - that happens quite a bit after the initial call.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Morgan is limited to a max of 60LP right now.

Re the roommates breaking up with you: refer to the walkthrough. I haven’t tried it but I think you need a high combination of LP, Lesbian and Kink.

Re Alexis and dinner - that happens quite a bit after the initial call.

Regarding Alexis I have the same problem as many here, she calls, I said yes and quite a lot of time after that there is still nothing.

Also for Bree and Sasha's showdown, I think I figured it out, you have to max out as much as possible love and GP but Lesbian points must be equal to 50, no more no less. At least that worked for me :)

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
So is it just me, or is the investigation broken in the latest version? I've tried it over and over (even read through the walkthrough in this thread I used in the past) and I cannot get past 97%.

*edit* guess I had spanked Aletta or something and she wasn't topped out when the investigation started.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
I am either too stupid to use the search correctly, or it just has not been answered yet:
Can anyone give me a recap on the Morgan and Kylie events? As in, I can't get anything to fire for them and am at my wits end about what I'm missing.

nordic

Jun 19, 2017
either it's me that's an idiot or there's a problem with a few girls KP(aletta, lexi and kleio(not even the cheat commands helps))?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
either it's me that's an idiot or there's a problem with a few girls KP(aletta, lexi and kleio(not even the cheat commands helps))?
Yeah, having some issues with KP as well.
Then again I haven't played for a few updates so I don't know if that's an intentional change or a bug

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes