• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Andrealphus so I was just looking through the quests and saw in "meet people" I had already failed meet morgan because klieo called me before I went on a date at the cinema. First off why is there such an arbitrary restriction to meeting a girl and second how can i fix it without starting all over again?
Morgan is Kleio's ex and she dumps her after she meets you. If you meet Kleio before that and do her first event then she is already dumped by Morgan, so Morgan's storyline wouldn't make sense.

On another note - I can't be bothered to look trough all the even files, so if anyone can tell me with what girls all the new sex toys are used that would be awesome.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
please, help me. can kylie pass 50 lp? and how?
Tried chatting, complimenting, kissing with others, <50 LP and > 50 LP, it's not working

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
First of all; hi and congrats to the dev in making this game fun. I've been playing with the walkthrough linked but I've reached a deadend with Anna, I cant get her over 30 lp. I'm sure i'm missing something but is most definetely not in the walkthrough so if anyone can share some light... Also, I've failed to meet Morgan. Is there anything i needed to do (or not to do) before goi g on a cinema date. (cinema dates are kinda bugged too, btw)

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I unlocked Kleio first, so any chances to unlock Morgan or i have to start over to get her?
Just load before Kleio event 1 (where she calls you, i think you need 20 lp) and go on a cinema date with anyone. Once Kleio event 1 triggers you can't meet Morgan anymore.

"name": "morgan_event_01",
"label": ["morgan_event_01"],
"priority": 500,
"duration": 0,
"game_conditions":{"flag_female":0, "room":["date_cinema", "cinema"], "not_done":"kleio_event_01"},
"do_once":True,
"quit": True
})

Aceidia

May 21, 2018
Just load before Kleio event 1 (where she calls you, i think you need 20 lp) and go on a cinema date with anyone. Once Kleio event 1 triggers you can't meet Morgan anymore.
Recently i read the walkthrough and just realized that i missed Morgan, sadly i can't reload cause i have finished Kleio events for a long time. Any ways to edit the save file so i can get her?

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Recently i read the walkthrough and just realized that i missed Morgan, sadly i can't reload cause i have finished Kleio events for a long time. Any ways to edit the save file so i can get her?
Type jump morgan_event_02 in the console, it will launch you into her second event after which she gets enabled. You will not get her tab in story tracker though.

Enable console with unren

Reactions: World and Aceidia

WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
i'm stuck at 40Lp of anna, in story trakcer is said " take anna to a pub date" i did just that and both of them just fuck like normal

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes