MrMac

Sep 6, 2018
Hi all, in a quandry here - I chose Kleio instead of Morgan (only because Kleio has more events) in the pub event and now Morgan (and her story tracker) is gone. It's been a week in game and still no sign of her. So my question is does she come back at all? I like my Morgan.

FirePhoenix

Jan 17, 2018
Hi guys, i miss cassidy's meeting and cannot roll back before the date (my bad), how can i cheat this event? Thanks.

MrMac

Sep 6, 2018
Hi all, in a quandry here - I chose Kleio instead of Morgan (only because Kleio has more events) in the pub event and now Morgan (and her story tracker) is gone. It's been a week in game and still no sign of her. So my question is does she come back at all? I like my Morgan.
I loaded a previous save from just before the choose Kleio or Morgan and choosed Morgan this time, but not only has Kleio disappeared the band practice has gone as well. Kleios' tracker has gone however the band tracker is still there. Still in a quandry (also spelling chose and choose properly is doing my nut in :unsure:)
So my question is still the same - does Kleio or Morgan go away for good depending on who you chose ? If so I'm gonna choose Kleio to stay as she has more events like stated. But I do like me Morgan :cry: Cheers

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I loaded a previous save from just before the chose Kleio or Morgan and choosed Morgan this time, but not only has Kleio disappeared the band practice has gone as well. Kleios' tracker has gone however the band tracker is still there. Still in a quandry (also spelling chose and choose properly is doing my nut in :unsure:)
So my question is still the same - does Kleio or Morgan go away for good if you don't choose either one? If so I'm gonna choose Kleio to stay as she has more events like stated. But I do like me Morgan :cry: Cheers
For now yes, but that will change in the next few hours

Reactions: L30 and MrMac

juucrazy

Apr 8, 2019
i'm stuck at 40Lp of anna, in story trakcer is said " take anna to a pub date" i did just that and both of them just fuck like normal
I have the same problem and I also can't manage palla's career via smartphone, there is an error every time I try to do this

Last edited:

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
BTW, I saw that commented out section on engagement in morgan.yml - wedding when?

I really like the writing direction the story takes with her and how neatly it tied with Kleio. If only she wasn't so stereotypically whiny when you "girlify" her.

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
Just to be certain, the Kleio/Morgan harem route is not implemented then? I am also stuck in her LP and only get the option to side with Kleio during the confrontation.

Shame, I do believe that's perhaps among the most interesting harems so far.

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
got a few bugs.
1) can't clean the house
2) when i go to work...there is no option to work.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Just to be certain, the Kleio/Morgan harem route is not implemented then? I am also stuck in her LP and only get the option to side with Kleio during the confrontation.

Shame, I do believe that's perhaps among the most interesting harems so far.
It's written and scripted in the game files, what prevents you from getting it is that you need more than 175 LP and more than 25 KP with both girls, but Morgan's are locked at 120 for now.

You might be able to console the necessary amount of points to see the scene, but I haven't tried it.

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes