Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
any idea how much content left for completion? (hope not 22.1%)
Somewhere between "Not a lot" and "A whole fucking lot".

Seriously, there's something like 20 girls at the moment, of whom 11 have marriage content of some kind. And many of them do not have completed storylines.

You want to know how much content there's left to do? The answer is simple - a lot.

Reactions: gamer2012boy

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
any idea how much content left for completion? (hope not 22.1%)
At this point, the game is almost completed. But you are thinking it in wrong terms. Similar to how more mainstream, but also indie, games release something and keep adding DLCs, Andrealphus simply choose Early Acces/PatreonDev as the preferred method. Unlike the previous mainstream types, L&S2b is about 96% done, the Band, Office, Childhood, Bimbo and Harem DLCs, though, have various completion rates. The Office and Harem having gained the biggest improvement lately. Band is still lacking content, considering it was one of the first released...
So, game has been out for a while, for free even (right?), but to make it truly great, you pay for the DLCs.
As such, considering the recent pool for adding a new girl, they might keep adding new content slowly while improving the existing one.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I rarely provide gameplay advice, especially on very old content.

But i can tell you that there is very little randomness in the game and not in that part.
Is there someone on your Discord site that can see the actual code for the game and can provide an actual answer for this then?

It may not be RNG that is driving the outcomes here but I have no idea what else can be when I could run into Reona instead sometimes at the University and not Kylie her first time (even though I was meeting all of Kylie's requirements to see her at that point) but as soon as Emma's storyline opened up, I cannot seem to run into Reona first anymore?

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Hmm, seems like Halloween date broke my save. More precisely after asking Halloween date, calendar stopped working. Noting major but little sad. I don't really know if reported, I don't really follow.

Good thing is that I haven't have any tardiness in game on 4-6 update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
The game has the NTR tag, does it have a lot of NTR? I remember playing it a few years ago, but I don't recall any NTR

Explo1232

May 10, 2018
how to trigger rewerse cowgirl scene with emma? Everytime I try it she prevenets it.
You might need have sex couple times with her or something. Do not remmember what i did but after my Halloween event save with her i have choice to have reverse cowgirl scene

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Try staff pills in the pharmacy? Cost 5k each tho
Tried them. Mike refuses to take them because he is both afraid that if his penis gets smaller it would be non existant and afraid of taking the hung pill because then it wouldn't fit in his pants.
Schrodinger Penis
If I can't fix this, I plan to simply do a full new save and optimize stuff, doing the same routines without the NG+ bonus would certainly be interesting.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
You might need have sex couple times with her or something. Do not remmember what i did but after my Halloween event save with her i have choice to have reverse cowgirl scene
I did have sex with her in other positions multiple times, and I do have the option but when I click it she says it hurts.

Reactions: bLZaa

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
The game has the NTR tag, does it have a lot of NTR? I remember playing it a few years ago, but I don't recall any NTR
Off the top of my head only the Alexis route has hard ntr in it and your boss route technically has ntr but you dont see any of it

3.50 star(s) 284 Votes