Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
okay, but how?
After I propose, there are no new options, no new missions, no indicator as to where to go, it literally just continues on as normal.
A checklist:
- Did you buy a ring?
- Did you propose?
- Did you wait until Sunday morning/afternoon for the wedding?
- What were the respective girl's stats when you proposed?

Reactions: MisterDuck

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
A checklist:
- Did you buy a ring?
- Did you propose?
- Did you wait until Sunday morning/afternoon for the wedding?
- What were the respective girl's stats when you proposed?
That right there, step three, is the thing I apparently needed to wait for, which is annoying because it literally didn't say anything about it in the game itself unless I just completely missed it or they only mentioned it at the beginning of the game or something.
Good thing I made several backup saves, because I imagine it would be pretty hairy if six different women who aren't all part of the same harem showed up to get married to the same guy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That right there, step three, is the thing I apparently needed to wait for, which is annoying because it literally didn't say anything about it in the game itself unless I just completely missed it or they only mentioned it at the beginning of the game or something.
Good thing I made several backup saves, because I imagine it would be pretty hairy if six different women who aren't all part of the same harem showed up to get married to the same guy.
Well, that could make for a great ending. Though not necessarily the good ending you need for NG+, probably more along the lines of "game over and the girls will delete all save files" ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
Played this one a while ago and I remember it having a shit ton of different conditions that could permanently lock you from some girls even early into the game. Is there anything like a comprehensive guide with the optimal walkthrough to encounter all the girls or looking through each girl's wiki page is my best bet?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Played this one a while ago and I remember it having a shit ton of different conditions that could permanently lock you from some girls even early into the game. Is there anything like a comprehensive guide with the optimal walkthrough to encounter all the girls or looking through each girl's wiki page is my best bet?
The wiki is probably your best bet.

HALO170

Feb 3, 2024
搞笑亚洲海盗,帖子:13054961,会员:60761 said:
好吧,伙计们,从之前的保存点重新开始后,我终于让艾玛达到了极限并被套住了。除非你喜欢可爱、天真的女孩,否则整个任务链(慢慢地让她更容易接受性)比值得我在第二轮游戏中投入的时间和头痛更烦人。我不敢相信我周末没有玩 《Helldivers》 《Pacific Run》;我花了几个小时重玩游戏的大部分内容,以吸引每个人,即使有作弊。我无法想象要花多少时间才能让(几乎)每个女孩都达到极限。

这是我被骗的保存,每个后宫都已完成(除了出于明显原因的驯服后宫),布莉在女仆道路上,亚历克西斯没有给我戴嘴,帕拉作为色情明星,哈莫尼作为脱衣舞娘,凯莉被锁起来但可以结婚拜访,并没有给莱克西拉皮条。所有的女孩都怀孕了(这正是我想要的),几乎所有的场景都被勾掉了。使用我的保存和合法的完整保存来解锁画廊的一大块。
[/引用]
And you , my friend , you are a really hero :哭:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hopefully somebody knows some console code to unlock Kat. I already did the 3some with her before this update she never shows up again.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
If she's not involved in the game it can't be NTR ;)

View attachment 3336200
It is NTR to someone with a incest fetish.And even for those who aren't into incest it's still a disgusting scene and a mood killer i'm fairly certain most people will not appreciate their mother or mother figure cheating on their father or giving another man a BJ in a shit piss and vomit smelling clube toilet regardless of the "reasons" at the very least it should be preventable.

If Patreon were to act on this we would be forced to remove Minami from the game.
Why not make a subscribe star and make questionable content a exclusive DLC for that platform like Belle from Long live the princess maybe even throw in a Angela DLC at some point for those who want it.

Reactions: Dpfim91
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes