Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
welp sped through to get 100% practice with the band in the recording studio and didn't get any events.

this scene is like a unicorn.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Nope. it also happened on dates and then made it an automatic 0%
Don't know... Always some error after a new version is put out to correct the last one. Love the game but call me back when it's fixxed! Not starting over till I read it is.(Did that at least 10 times) no joke

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Guys,stop asking for how to unlock Club and Gym blah blah pls.It's in the fucking walkthrough,start reading it abit pls,you guys just ask for it every damn pages and it's started annoying now

kontiki

Sep 4, 2016
Ok so I got the Sasha dumps me for fucking Bree now it's the other way around! Then I get dumped by Kleio for fucking Anna??? Thought in this game you fuck'em all??
All the combos (Sasha+Bree, Anna+Kleio, Anna+Kleio+Sasha) require high love (don't remember the number) + 50 lesbian on every participant.

(Also, there were a bunch of trigger bugs blocking them in the last version I played that I fixed locally, I haven't looked at whether this bugfix fixes things)

SuperKamiLuvGuru

Oct 4, 2017
So...I start the game as bree to see what the the big deal is about this whole 'vagina' thing is. Mike seems to be way more boring than I remember him being under my leadership. in my quest for answers as to why he is such a bitch, a mini romance blossoms betwixt us. we go on a date. I give him flowers (rping that they are pansies bc why not?). they are his fav. we go to movies, I make a move...put my hand on his leg. put my hand under his underwear. finger his...wait what? I was willing to look the other way when I was playing with his tits, but this is just ridiculous! it would seem that whomever I support will have the biggest penis...now I must learn to use this power responsibly before I vote for a new president

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RainbowRising

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So...I start the game as bree to see what the the big deal is about this whole 'vagina' thing is. Mike seems to be way more boring than I remember him being under my leadership. in my quest for answers as to why he is such a bitch, a mini romance blossoms betwixt us. we go on a date. I give him flowers (rping that they are pansies bc why not?). they are his fav. we go to movies, I make a move...put my hand on his leg. put my hand under his underwear. finger his...wait what? I was willing to look the other way when I was playing with his tits, but this is just ridiculous! it would seem that whomever I support will have the biggest penis...now I must learn to use this power responsibly before I vote for a new president

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL i need to fix that :)

WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
i trigger the scene that shasha and bree mad at me about sleeping with two of them and this error pop out P/s : i did use cheat code
1553864560959.png

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
@Andrealphus

I don't know if it's just me, but I just noticed that several Images of interactions with e.g Audrey, Samantha and Kleio don't load. I'm talking about kisses only so far, maybe they don't even have Pictures but with Audrey I noticed a error note behind the chat window just now

MedusaCorps.

Jan 20, 2019
Hey, just a question here, what does it do with i asked their phone numbers, it seems like didn't add to my contact on my phone, excuse me if anybody asked before and sombody answered.

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
Hey, just a question here, what does it do with i asked their phone numbers, it seems like didn't add to my contact on my phone, excuse me if anybody asked before and sombody answered.
Check that you aren't at the same place as the person. It will only show up if the desired person isn't with you atm.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes