ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am starting to think the band 4-some is some mythical fable ...many have queried about it..noone has answered...the tales will be handed down generation to generation the story being altered over time as each telling goes..yet it will be based on..a rumour!!!

Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
this game is very good however the step by step I always lose myself because this mixed the enrredo I know that the work to do more I step by step more would help a lot if it focused on hours and was a continuio of all the girls or one at a time and more direct choices without much disgrace

Sludgeray

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a quick way for getting all of the piercings? If you can only get one piercing per date, which only available on saturday and sunday it takes a while to get all of them done. Piercings data seems to be stored in some wierd way, because I couldn't track which of the variables or flags represents piercings even by comparsion of saves before/after geting it done.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
while in the MC's living room..on your keyboard hit the up arrow the down arrow the left arrow the right arrow the up arrow the down arrow the left arrow the right arrow B A ...and a circle with a question mark will appear with the cheat menu.
thank you

Deathmitten

Jun 3, 2017
am starting to think the band 4-some is some mythical fable ...many have queried about it..noone has answered...the tales will be handed down generation to generation the story being altered over time as each telling goes..yet it will be based on..a rumour!!!
I'm pretty sure nearly all of the band progression is bugged. I haven't even been able to get to the first gig yet.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure nearly all of the band progression is bugged. I haven't even been able to get to the first gig yet.
i got the gig..accepted into the band..boinked Kleio during a storm..had Sasha tell me to go back and hook up with Kleio..but thats all i've gotten thus far..so am thinking this so-called band 4-some is a myth..lol

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
How do I access the Gym? Can't seem to proc any event to unlock it.

Also, is there a way to speed up the work promotions? A way to jump it to 99 or 100%?
You need to buy Sport clothes in the Mall and then it'll open up :)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Not sure if this bug has been fixed, but while dating Sam, if the mc kisses her she gets -20 and yells at you then gets +1. Its actualy pretty funny when it happens right after she kisses the mc

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Not sure if this bug has been fixed, but while dating Sam, if the mc kisses her she gets -20 and yells at you then gets +1. Its actualy pretty funny when it happens right after she kisses the mc
Kissing in front of others that you are fucking???

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Ok so I got the Sasha dumps me for fucking Bree now it's the other way around! Then I get dumped by Kleio for fucking Anna??? Thought in this game you fuck'em all??

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes