Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How do you guys trigger the jealousy/cheating events ? I have yet to see Sasha and Bree get mad at each other for both of them banging Mike...

A scene I do miss and not sure if @Andrealphus took it out or its not triggered anymore due to a new update is the one scene in the Kitchen with Sasha and Bree where they both tease each other, something like this:

Sasha: so you like Mike too ?
Bree: yeah, I seen you making eyes at him, but he is mine
Sash: dont get mad when you come home one day and find us fucking in bed
Bree: LOL

That scene was hilarious, it showed they were competitive but not jealous of each other at all... so no idea why those two of all people would have a falling out... I could see Sasha getting mad at Anna or Kleio... or Aletta with Aubrey and Shiori.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How do you guys trigger the jealousy/cheating events ? I have yet to see Sasha and Bree get mad at each other for both of them banging Mike...

A scene I do miss and not sure if @Andrealphus took it out or its not triggered anymore due to a new update is the one scene in the Kitchen with Sasha and Bree where they both tease each other, something like this:

Sasha: so you like Mike too ?
Bree: yeah, I seen you making eyes at him, but he is mine
Sash: dont get mad when you come home one day and find us fucking in bed
Bree: LOL

That scene was hilarious, it showed they were competitive but not jealous of each other at all... so no idea why those two of all people would have a falling out... I could see Sasha getting mad at Anna or Kleio... or Aletta with Aubrey and Shiori.
It can still happen, I've had it happen recently. You have to have them up to a certain love point both without having slept with them yet.

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
I want to make something clear. I do not want to insult the work of the creator or anything similar is more if the creator and see this comment I do not want to be offended please thank you very much ... what I want to make clear that it is very difficult to take (for me) the routes with other women because at the time of the appointment where you take them is boring no matter where it does not matter what I do they always get bored and end the appointment I try to raise their mood of them to take them to another appointment and repeat the same story, Now I do not remember his name but with the black haired girl I managed to make many scenes but if I want to follow the route of the harem if I want to imitate another girl to a deadline he denies everything in this last update the 19.3.1 supposedly fixed many things will come to see if these problems are fixed ... hopefully, but I will not play this game again although it is good that you close the doors a lot but it bothers me a lot since this is a good game recommended and if I'm typing by google translator xD

Deathmitten

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a specific condition for triggering Sasha's event - "Stress Relief"?

I've done multiple playthroughs prior and after this latest update and it's the one event I can't get to trigger--I've gotten events to trigger for all the other characters and all of her prior events are completed--although sometimes the one where you talk to her in the kitchen and offer her a drink is a bit rare too.

I get to the point where she mentions playing in a band and having the guitar perk, you convince them to let you join the band. According to guides, afterwards it's simply getting enough love points with Sasha and being above 25% in the practice progression. I've attempted every Friday at 20:00, 21:00, and 22:00. To be honest, I never even see Sasha at the studio--she's usually at the pub.

At this point, she's at max love points, max kink points, and even the practice bar is maxed and I still haven't seen this event on any of my saves.

Am I doing something wrong or is my game bugged?
There's an error in the code from what I've found. It's got something to do with the activity "band_practice" incorrectly referenced as "practice" in both sasha's and kleio's event files, maybe.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I finally got the cheating scene where both girls confront you, but it's nothing like what people were saying... In my game both girls agreed to a threesome route, so take that @Avaron1974 , I get to harem, and not get cucked as payback, the dream is alive !

How do I take in game screenshots ? I forgot, so I can post the image for proof.

EDIT - Here ya go

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
because no one responds ?
I dont even have the damn studio unlocked !! I went to meet Sasha's bandmates and that location is not there for me at all, didnt even know that was a thing... all this time I thought you triggered all the band events from the "city" map during evening time....

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I finally got the cheating scene where both girls confront you, but it's nothing like what people were saying... In my game both girls agreed to a threesome route, so take that @Avaron1974 , I get to harem, and not get cucked as payback, the dream is alive !

How do I take in game screenshots ? I forgot, so I can post the image for proof.

EDIT - Here ya go

View attachment 270733 View attachment 270734 View attachment 270735
what did you do to trigger the cheating event? Do you just have to make out with bree in front of sasha?

edit: nvm i got it just had to kiss bree in front of sasha and the next night aroung 2100 in the livingroom it triggered.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i realy this game, but what i realy hate it is that after some versions , save become incopatibile with old saves and you have to start a new game. So mayby some start+ with beter stats/more money once you pass some treehold/story in older versions, to ease pain of gring of new game.
and have another idea - pls add some notification if you have opened band posibility , that you have posibility to rehearse , so that you can have chance to win battle of bands. i realy want to reach 100% in preparing before time runs out...but sometimes i simply forgot to do rehearsal, which is greta shame.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

EDIT - Here ya go

View attachment 270733 View attachment 270734 View attachment 270735
In Ren'Py game : Key "S" = Takes a screenshot

or Alt+ "Printscreen key" = Active window screenshot (past it with Paint or another picture editor)
or "Screenshot tool" in Window accessory.

Reactions: Rythan25

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Anyone trigger that band 4some scene yet? I hope you don't have to practice every single friday cause that's a LONG time.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes