tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
@Andrealphus: First: Thanks for developing a fun game. ^/\^ I hope to become a patron in 3 or 4 months.

Second: I started 2 new games (one as Mike, the other as Bree) and came across this error during a "Kylie" scene. It occurs right after the dialog shown (see attached pic)--Mike is meeting Kylie for the 2nd time.

I came across numerous errors when I continued the game using an old save--which I kinda expected. This was the first error I got during a new play.

LoSeSb-ScCap-Kylie-Error.jpg

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'kylie' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 156, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 85, in script call
  File "ch/kylie/events.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "S:\00.A-GAME\02.Love Sex Second Base\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 660, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "S:\00.A-GAME\02.Love Sex Second Base\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 564, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'kylie' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.3.1h
Fri Mar 29 15:27:33 2019

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
I don't know if I misread the guide or what, but i've been struggling to get anywhere for the pass 2 days in regards to sex and events. Anyone else been struggling?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So...I start the game as bree to see what the the big deal is about this whole 'vagina' thing is. Mike seems to be way more boring than I remember him being under my leadership. in my quest for answers as to why he is such a bitch, a mini romance blossoms betwixt us. we go on a date. I give him flowers (rping that they are pansies bc why not?). they are his fav. we go to movies, I make a move...put my hand on his leg. put my hand under his underwear. finger his...wait what? I was willing to look the other way when I was playing with his tits, but this is just ridiculous! it would seem that whomever I support will have the biggest penis...now I must learn to use this power responsibly before I vote for a new president

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your comment and picture fit so perfectly. lol
You can date Mike and later some other males. Not sure about females.
But can you get Mike pregnant?

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Wow I was wondering what happened to this game (back when it used "real" images of the girls)

Glad to see the dev is still around, will definitely check this out.

Nov 4, 2018
to Trigger Sasha and Bree threesome, First you need to get the scene of them finding out you are banging them both. Sasha and Bree's Stats must be 100% Kink Love and Lesbian if you have the stats at 100% they will agree to share you ( make sure to tell them they are the only one's your screwing) then for me at least they are both in the kitchen at 20:00 ask one of them to fuck then the other will ask to join.

Abobo1770

Dec 7, 2017
Clipboard 1.jpg Stuck on a relationship with Bree. The tip says that she herself will come to me. But nothing happens. End of content or bug?

Nov 4, 2018
to get Anna and Keilo to agree to share you make sure there stats are at 100% kink love and lesbian keep Practicing with them at some point they find out you are screwing them both like with Sasha and Bree if the stats are at 100% and tell them they are the only one's they too will agree to share you. After that if you kiss one the other will get jealous and kiss you as well.

Nov 4, 2018
go to the kitchen or living room make sure they both are in the same room with you the time should be 20:00 kitchen is your best bet ask one to fuck and then the other will ask to join.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes