Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well fuck last thing anyone needs is a goddamn yandare. BTW I missed lot's of lore since I'm using save you provided few pages ago so cheers to you.
Could be worse - imagine going bimbo AND yandere, at the same time. It's an almost possession/alien infection scenario! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

mrkeepitreal

Mar 18, 2019
so i got question how to unlock new event i already answer sasha question. and did samatha event mmf is with his husband or other male character ?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
What DO you do when both girls move out?
you are choosing the wrong path, the good way is for you to be forgiven and accept to share. literally a love triangle

start another game, but this time take into account for both girls separately the points love, kink, lesbianism high enough not to say to the top or 100%

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
man samantha never calls @ 90%
if you revealed ryan's deception, you have two ways 1 say that you are not better in this she takes away 20 of love, 2 tell you I'm sorry this leads to divorce. which one did you choose

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
How do I tell how many LP or KP each girl has? I saw the contacts list has a %, but that's not the same, right? What am I missing?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Ok so this is brand new sentence I didn't think I ever write, but. . .

Did Sasha just got pregnant after me gifting her a spiked collar?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So is the current build 19.5.3 stable ? or is Sasha still getting pregnant from being gifted a collar ? Also what does that mean for those of us that already had given her the spike collar ? I remember giving it to her once her kink got to 100% as that allowed for my choices during sex after dates...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes