Meuh

Oct 18, 2017
BTW, it's just my save or Kleio disapeared from the last version ?

Last edited:

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Ok and can you please give us a hints what to do to get for her breast implants. I talk with her in swimming pool and then nothing happens
I guess it tied to an event when your protagonist chilling in his house (but not his room) and accidentally makes remark about breasts size to Sasha.

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
FOR THE IMPLANTS

> conversation with sasha in the living room
> conversation with sasha at the pool (house)(both bree and sasha need to be there)
> conversation with sasha in the bathroom -> say you prefer bigger breasts
> conversation with sasha in the kitchen -> ill help you pay for it/thats a great idea (thursday)

wait like ~10 days and she'll meet you in the living room with bigger breasts

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
FOR THE IMPLANTS

> conversation with sasha in the living room
> conversation with sasha at the pool (house)(both bree and sasha need to be there)
> conversation with sasha in the bathroom -> say you prefer bigger breasts
> conversation with sasha in the kitchen -> ill help you pay for it/thats a great idea (thursday)

wait like ~10 days and she'll meet you in the living room with bigger breasts
a question about the event in the living room. that room event is not one that happens at 20 where Sasha is calm and then gets furious with mike

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
As always, the first patch is completely broken visually. Hair floating 5 ft from head etc

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know i got most of the girls pregnant on my playthrough. How the hell is the mc going to explain this to Sasha and Brie:ROFLMAO:. Sam was the first one before them so it don't matter much but everyone after Brie and Sasha is unexplainable by my Mc.

Reactions: Flux6

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
You know i got most of the girls pregnant on my playthrough. How the hell is the mc going to explain this to Sasha and Brie:ROFLMAO:. Sam was the first one before them so it don't matter much but everyone after Brie and Sasha is unexplainable by my Mc.
Another thing is that they never realize the grace you did otherwise
:whistle:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If you knock a girl up does she get a nice preggo belly or am I gonna be looking at the same models all game?

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Welp, i'm really enjoying the game but i've ran in some trouble concerning branch of storylines. First as you've been talking about, i can't seem to get kleio pregnant (she always want to wear a condom after the date) and i've tried everything for the new sasha breast implant story but nothing's happening it's weird. Any help ? :)

Edit: there's also the case of lexi that the hint doesn't say story ended but lexi will call you when she wants to hang out but she never wants to apparently because she never calls ^^

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, is it still possible to have the Bimbo Change for Sasha after she got pregnant?
Also do they give birth at a time? I mean I love to watch preggo Girls but somehow I get the feeling that this will block some events.

Edit: Okay you can remove the preggo Belly with the Cheatmenu but it seems the Girls cant get pregnant again afterwards. Also I managed to get Sahsa her implants and talking about blondes but she did not change it. hmm

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Welp, i'm really enjoying the game but i've ran in some trouble concerning branch of storylines. First as you've been talking about, i can't seem to get kleio pregnant (she always want to wear a condom after the date) and i've tried everything for the new sasha breast implant story but nothing's happening it's weird. Any help ? :)

Edit: there's also the case of lexi that the hint doesn't say story ended but lexi will call you when she wants to hang out but she never wants to apparently because she never calls ^^
To get kleio pregnant get her drunk at the pub. I chose drink 3 times then she'll let you have sex without condom.

Reactions: Aratorn
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes