Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
So is the current build 19.5.3 stable ? or is Sasha still getting pregnant from being gifted a collar ? Also what does that mean for those of us that already had given her the spike collar ? I remember giving it to her once her kink got to 100% as that allowed for my choices during sex after dates...
neither 19.5.3 nor the following are stable. It's normal to have bugs

Last edited:

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the link for Patreon-19.5.4 ,enjoy it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EscapeEvade

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im lost it says i reached the end of Sasha story when i learn that she has a gig coming up am i missing something

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so how am i to get Sasha pregnant or have a threesome with Bree if the hint for me says i reach the end of her story for now when i learn about her band and upcoming gig?

Kitebetn

Nov 15, 2018
Hey I'm stuck with Samantha's story, the hint says "Maybe Samantha will call me" but nothing happens, could someone help me?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Hey I'm stuck with Samantha's story, the hint says "Maybe Samantha will call me" but nothing happens, could someone help me?
everyone seems to be stuck on her i dont think the Dev really cares because each new update come more bugs and more people get stuck

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
really how do i get the band event i have the play guitar trait and talked to her about her band but when i check the "hints" it says i have reached the end of her story

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
It's a series of events some of them are at the house pool
Can you give for us some little hints because I dont know maybe my saves is bugged or something else but nothing happen. She just ask me what I think about blonde girls I answer that I loved it and then I have image with her and blonde her out of hte picture and nothing happens next

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes