Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Getting an error with Palla at the club......ask her to dance, get a trace back error and if I hit “Ignore” next thing I know we’re at the MC’s door step after a date - even if we weren’t on a date to begin with.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello can someone help me with cassey Investigation Event after you done she gone cant find have i donr something wrong

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
No it didnt, if you start an old build your saves will be here.

Will there be a scene guide later? I'm really confused as to how the whole thing with Cassidy works. I see that there's graphics in the game for an actual sex scene and pregnancy and everything with her, but I can only either get her to be a dominant bitch, or I do the 1 time thing where she tittyfucks you and seemingly leaves the game forever. How do you get her to be submissive without leaving?

Also, this bugfix you did fixed the weddings/endings, but the art for the Bree/Sasha endings doesn't display even though it's in the code.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I managed to make the old save work, but there are few bugs. For example I don't have Lexi's image when I check her stats on my phone or when Lexi is blowing me, I take control, then I stop her before ejaculating and then I can only see her head without face. Can someone check for me, if that's becouse of the old save so I'll have to start from the beginning or if that's just a bug of the new version.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I managed to make the old save work, but there are few bugs. For example I don't have Lexi's image when I check her stats on my phone or when Lexi is blowing me, I take control, then I stop her before ejaculating and then I can only see her head without face. Can someone check for me, if that's becouse of the old save so I'll have to start from the beginning or if that's just a bug of the new version.
I got this bug on a new save.

Can someone confirm whether getting new mastrubation event crashes the game? You're supposed to get it when knocking on girls' bedrooms at night, but the game just crashes with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also what are new sex toys for? I skimmed through files and can't seem to find use for them. Also the "investigation" bar for cassidy event - does it progress at all? I just went to buy spycam and then got the blackmail event while at 0% investigation progress. Also, it's possible to install a cam, skip visiting cassidy and then Mike still talks about video and blackmail and such - but the meeting never took place.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just found a bad end....what the fuck?! Did not expect to find that kind of bad end in this game.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Okay, so how do i get this ending?

From what I understand it's supposed to fire on Friday/Saturday automatically after you give her the ring. I gave her two and still nothing.

Edit: Same goes for Sasha - gave her two rings, nothing. Not even gonna try with Samantha for now, this update is a bugfest. Also Sasha's shower "breast complex 3" scene where she asks you about size preference is now broken as well and I can't get her "likes_blondes_1" scene to trigger, even though i did it 3 times on previous version. It requires both Bree and Sasha in the living room after 20.00 but they are never there together for some reason.

Last edited:

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I got both endings. Bree + Sasha and then Samantha, but with Sam ending I didn't get the ending art, I just saw the beach background and the dialogue.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Proposed to them and waited for Friday 16:00.
You don't have to go to a specific place like a church, right? Conditions are really simple, I can't figure out what the problem is. Could I get a save before proposal please?

Also is this a thing for anyone else?

P.S. Also, while I haven't read much into endings because of spoilers, from what I understand there are 4 - Bree, Sasha, Bree + Sasha and Samantha endings.

P.P.S. Well, I see that some patrons also can't seem to trigger endings, and a hotfix was mentioned in this thread above, was there an update that we're missing?

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
You don't have to go to a specific place like a church, right? Conditions are really simple, I can't figure out what the problem is. Could I get a save before proposal please?

Also is this a thing for anyone else?

P.S. Also, while I haven't read much into endings because of spoilers, from what I understand there are 4 - Bree, Sasha, Bree + Sasha and Samantha endings.

P.P.S. Well, I see that some patrons also can't seem to trigger endings, and a hotfix was mentioned in this thread above, was there an update that we're missing?
Yep, getting the same image

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I cant progress with Sasha when I try to knocj in her room I receive error. And can somebody put full walkthrough?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Still no after date sex for Shiomi or Aletta, not to mention several others. Plus Aletta is still stuck on 75% affection.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
so lemme get this straight : You can get Sasha, Sam's and Bree's Individual Ending.. But can you get a Harem end for the Three of them or at least for Sasha and Bree? What about the new NTR(Avoidable) Tag? -- does that mean one of the Girls can get cucked from another guy or by NTR its you taking Samantha Away? Its been a while since I played this lol.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes